Customer Care Executive
Teacher Success /
Location: London (Oval), United Kingdom (in the London office)
Type: Full-time, 9AM - 6PM
Zen is revolutionising education. Schools spend over £2bn a year on agency staff, and £600m of that goes straight into the pockets of recruitment agencies. That’s why we’ve built an alternative.
Our online platform gives schools instant access to hundreds of profiles of fully vetted teachers and support staff. Since launching in 2017, we’ve saved schools over £10m – money that goes straight back into school budgets and increases teachers’ pay.
This is your chance to join a tech startup in hypergrowth. We’re passionate about professional development, and we’ll work to maximise your personal and career growth.
We're looking for enthusiastic, mission-driven people who fit our values and are passionate about what we do. You're encouraged to apply, even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description.
Our Ideal Candidate 🙋
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
- ‘Can do’ attitude, bias for action and you want to be part of a growing motivated team
- You love to take pride in creating an exceptional experience for customers 🙌
- Having experience and/or strong knowledge of the education sector is a big plus
Helpful to have but not essential 💥
- Background in customer service or customer success or inbound sales
What will you be doing? 🤔
- Work collaboratively with the operations, sales, and the technology team to continuously ensure educators are choosing Zen Educate as their primary source for work
- Be the primary contact for customer enquiries, both schools and educators
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features of our platform
- Ensure key service standards on responsiveness to phone calls, emails and messages are met to ensure happy customers
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of the business by proactively resolving & flowing queries to the appropriate person in the company
What's in it for you?
- Work that you want to talk about
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days of holiday
- Private healthcare
- Electric Car Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Central London office with perks like fresh fruit, bike parking, showers and an on-site gym and café
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com
Diversity and Inclusion
At Zen, we strive to build a culture of equity and inclusion, where everyone is respected, valued and appreciated for their unique traits, experiences and perspectives. We are committed to creating a safe, inclusive and equitable environment where our team can thrive, regardless of age, ethnicity, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, disability, religion or beliefs. We value our differences and believe that practices of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion help us create a fairer, more compassionate environment for all.
We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and different experiences and perspectives — just like the staff who teach through Zen and the children at the schools we work with. We believe in hiring the best people from the widest pool and creating an inclusive culture where people’s voices are heard and all our team can look forward to coming to work.
We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and promoting an equitable and inclusive environment for all. We seek out diverse opinions, beliefs, and experiences because they collectively make us stronger; we’ve had former teachers, pilots, fundraisers, engineers, lawyers, marketers, social media experts and more join our team.