Customer Success Manager (Minneapolis)
US Team /
Location: 400 S 4th St #401, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Hybrid: 1 day in the office
Salary: 50,000 - 70,000
About Zen Educate:
Zen Educate is a technology company that helps match schools with temporary teaching staff (Substitute teachers, Paraprofessionals, etc.) Our mission is to change the world of education recruitment. Schools spend over $9bn a year on temporary educators, with over $2bn per year of that spent on fees that take money out of the education system. By leveraging the latest technology, we purpose built a platform that helps schools to pay less whilst teachers earn more!
We want students to have access to the best education possible. By improving transparency and communication between schools and teachers, we’re benefitting all parties and ensuring they can work together effectively!
Your chance to make a difference:
This is your chance to join a high growth tech startup on the ground floor. We are a collaborative company and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas to our ongoing success. We are passionate about learning and development, and aim to maximise both your personal and career growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the relationship with key schools, including retention and expansion
- Understanding schools needs and priorities and helping them meet those needs
- Lead school leaders through successful recruitment processes using a consultative approach
- Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to schools
- Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in mucking in and just getting the job done is crucial
What we are looking for:
- We want you to bring enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
- Someone passionate and motivated, who loves being a part of a close team
- A positive and solutions focused approach
- Proven track record of providing great customer service
- Confident in handling objections, multitasking and managing customers
- Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
- Sales experience or experience in the education sector is a bonus but not required
Diversity and Inclusion
At Zen, we strive to build a culture of equity and inclusion, where everyone is respected, valued and appreciated for their unique traits, experiences and perspectives. We are committed to creating a safe, inclusive and equitable environment where our team can thrive, regardless of age, ethnicity, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, disability, religion or beliefs. We value our differences and believe that practices of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion help us create a fairer, more compassionate environment for all.
We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and different experiences and perspectives — just like the staff who teach through Zen and the children at the schools we work with. We believe in hiring the best people from the widest pool and creating an inclusive culture where people’s voices are heard and all our team can look forward to coming to work.
We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and promoting an equitable and inclusive environment for all. We seek out diverse opinions, beliefs, and experiences because they collectively make us stronger; we’ve had former teachers, pilots, fundraisers, engineers, lawyers, marketers, social media experts and more join our team.