Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
School Success /
Truro City Centre
£25,000 to £35,000 + Generous Commission + Share Options + Private Health Care + Life Insurance + Electric Car Scheme
Our mission is to change the world of education recruitment. Schools spend over £2bn a year on agency staff, with over £600m per year of that spent on fees that go straight to the recruitment agencies. So far, we've saved UK schools over £6m in supply teaching recruitment costs, and that number grows every day, meaning the funding can be put back into education within the schools. Using our online platform, schools have access to hundreds of profiles of fully vetted teachers and support staff, who they can book at a click of a button. Think Uber for teachers.
Zen Educate is also recognised as one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Your chance to make a difference:
This is your chance to join a high growth tech startup on the ground floor. We are passionate about learning and development, and aim to maximise both your personal and career growth.
We're looking for enthusiastic, mission-driven people who share our values and are passionate about what we do. You will ideally have a background in recruitment and / or sales / account management, where you will have enjoyed establishing and developing business relationships.
What you’ll be doing:
· Own the relationship with key customers including retention, expansion and new business
· Lead school leaders through successful recruitment processes using a consultative approach
· Call schools and build pipeline
· Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to schools
What we are looking for:
· We want you to bring enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn. We will give you all the training and tools that you need to succeed!
· Someone passionate and motivated, who loves being a part of a close team
· Proven track record of hitting sales targets
· Confident in developing outbound pipeline and handling objections
· Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
· Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
What's in it for you?
· Work that you want to talk about
· Competitive salary
· Ownership in the company
· 25 days of holiday
· Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
· Life Insurance
· Private Health Insurance
Diversity and Inclusion
At Zen, we strive to build a culture of equity and inclusion, where everyone is respected, valued and appreciated for their unique traits, experiences and perspectives. We are committed to creating a safe, inclusive and equitable environment where our team can thrive, regardless of age, ethnicity, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, disability, religion or beliefs. We value our differences and believe that practices of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion help us create a fairer, more compassionate environment for all.
We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and different experiences and perspectives — just like the staff who teach through Zen and the children at the schools we work with. We believe in hiring the best people from the widest pool and creating an inclusive culture where people’s voices are heard and all our team can look forward to coming to work.
We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and promoting an equitable and inclusive environment for all. We seek out diverse opinions, beliefs, and experiences because they collectively make us stronger; we’ve had former teachers, pilots, fundraisers, engineers, lawyers, marketers, social media experts and more join our team.
If you are interested in the role, please send a Covering Letter with your CV to Andy Jones at email@example.com
We can’t wait to hear from you!
£25,000 - £35,000 a year