Customer Care Lead
Paris, FR /
Care – Care /
Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app - a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of <60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
🚀 What's the role about?
As the Customer Care Lead you will lead a global team of Customer Care Agents, ensuring our users are cared for and in turn become Zenly Ambassadors.
🎨 You'll contribute by:
- Be a point of escalation for all Care related queries when required
- Scale the Care Team globally
- Managing and training our Care Agents (We currently have an international team of over 50 agents)
- Be the point of contact between the Care Team and all Zenly Internal Teams
- Performing quality control on our Agents work and our Customer Care Software
- Monitoring SLA's and other metrics to ensure teams are meeting their goals
- Chair weekly team meetings
- Conduct performance reviews
- Manage our FAQ site.
- Ensure user feedback is upstreamed to the Zenly team
🌟 What skills and experience will make you thrive:
- Previous experience managing a Global Customer Care Team in a matrix environment
- Fluent English Language skills (French would also be a bonus)
- Minimum 3 years experience in Customer Service, ideally within Digital or App based environment
- Previous experience working with Zendesk and Jira would be hugely advantageous
👋Wait! there is more?
We take great pride in our spacious, fun and light-filled office in the Bastille area of Paris. We want to make everyone at Zenly as comfortable as possible, here’s an overview of what an offer at Zenly comes with:
- Competitive compensation, including RSUs for every permanent employee (this means free Snap shares)
- Relocation and visa procedures support. We cover all expenses associated with the move and obtaining your visa (if applicable). We’ll even help you find somewhere to call home in Paris
- Lots of vacation: between 30 and 35 paid days off not including bank holidays
- Allowance boost: in addition to your base salary, we offer a monthly international phone allowance (€95), a monthly well-being allowance (€75), and a monthly lunch allowance (€352)
- 100% reimbursement of your public transportation subscription
- Everything you need to grow in your role and accelerate your learning and development: from the millions of books in our office, to online courses, to coaching. The list is always growing and you can help shape it.
- Language classes (Japanese, French, and English)
• Health & Wellness:
- 100% coverage of your health insurance for you and your partner
- In addition to the best healthcare system in the world, we offer additional medical, dental and optical insurance for you and your family
- Weekly yoga and meditation classes (in the office or via Zoom)
- Parental leave: between 16 and 26 weeks for new parents (including adoption)
- Nursery/Day Care support. For a smooth transition upon returning to work after your parental leave, we’ve partnered with a nursery/day care organisation to ensure a spot for Zenly parents during the year
- Rest and fun areas: chill zone, ping pong table, climbing wall, green atrium, LOTS of natural light
- Pet-friendly office 🐕
- Free drinks and snacks of all kinds (homemade pastry, bread, fruit, etc.) everyday :)
• Fun: regular drinks, and trips abroad every year with the whole team (Ibiza, French Alps, Sicily, Majorca, Marrakesh)
PS: We are more interested in your experiences, past and current projects than your résumé.
We’d rather hear about those and what you think you’ll bring to the team 🙌