Remote - Freelance /
People – Talent Acquisition /
Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app - a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of <60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
🚀 What's the role about?
You'll be part of our dedicated Recruitment Team; having a high impact by growing our most critical function, Software Engineering. Being autonomous, whilst having a natural team spirit and drive to act as a Recruiting Partner to the Hiring Manager. We thrive for efficiency and quality (time is always of the essence) and do our best to provide the best candidate experience possible.
The ATS we use is Lever. For an understanding of the roles, have a look on our career page. 🤩
🎨You'll contribute by:
- Building a strong diverse pipeline by sourcing through multiple channels
- Owning the whole recruitment lifecycle and and interacting with Hiring Managers and Team Members
- Providing a top notch experience to candidates and internal stakeholders by giving feedback and communicating effectively
- Hiring passionate Software Engineers that make the biggest impact: building a better app every day and changing the life of million of users
- Bringing your personality and background to a multicultural team
🌟What skills and experience will make you thrive:
- Genuine interest to help and grow teams
- Proven experience Recruiting Senior Software Engineers for efficient small teams (start-ups, consumer-facing apps etc.)
- Ability to hire, experience with sourcing (GitHub, Stack Overflow etc.) and closing complex tech roles in Europe and North America (Android, iOS, Back-End engineering)
- Experience in scaling tech environments
If the above sounds like you, and you want to join our amazing team - apply below! 🚀
PS: We are more interested in your experiences, past and current projects than your résumé.
We’d rather hear about those and what you think you’ll bring to the team 🙌