Product Manager, Bubbles
Paris, FR /
Product – Product /
Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app - a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of <60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
🤓 What's the role about?
We’re looking for a full time Product Manager to join the team in our HQ in Paris, France. As part of the team, you’ll work on a map initiative with both internal and external stakeholders around the world. Your mission is core to enabling further context on what your friends and family are up to and ultimately core to making Zenly the most contextual map that exists. This is a rare opportunity that touches on multiple pieces of the business.
🚀 What will you do
- Oversee the product roadmap for the team
- Manage 30+ contributors to the product around the world
- Continue to build the internal team necessary to execute your mandate
- Build both internal tools needed to add to the existing product while also conceiving the future direction for the public facing product
- Manage design resources
- Develop partnerships with relevant brands and service providers
🌟Skills and experience that will make you thrive
- Minimum 2 years as a product manager, preferably in consumer social
- Experience managing a product/engineering team in a critical area of need for a company
- Ability to go deep on data related to your features and to the company at large
- Able combine qualitative and quantitative feedback to build and deliver a great product
- Fluent in English mandatory
- Track record of showcasing a fast learning curve (more critical than all the above)
- International experience
- Partnerships experience
😎 What to expect
- Have direct impact, in days, on the company growth
- Be part of a company with ethics, along smart people
- Participate in building a product with positive incentives
👋Wait! there is more?
We take great pride in our spacious, fun and light-filled office in the Bastille area of Paris. We want to make everyone at Zenly as comfortable as possible, here’s an overview of what an offer at Zenly comes with:
- Competitive compensation, including RSUs for every permanent employee (this means free Snap shares)
- Relocation and visa procedures support. We cover all expenses associated with the move and obtaining your visa (if applicable). We’ll even help you find somewhere to call home in Paris
- Lots of vacation: between 30 and 35 paid days off not including bank holidays
- Allowance boost: in addition to your base salary, we offer a monthly international phone allowance (€95), a monthly well-being allowance (€75), and a monthly lunch allowance (€352)
- 100% reimbursement of your public transportation subscription
- Everything you need to grow in your role and accelerate your learning and development: from the millions of books in our office, to online courses, to coaching. The list is always growing and you can help shape it.
- Language classes (Japanese, French, and English)
• Health & Wellness:
- 100% coverage of your health insurance for you and your partner
- In addition to the best healthcare system in the world, we offer additional medical, dental and optical insurance for you and your family
- Weekly yoga and meditation classes (in the office or via Zoom)
- Parental leave: between 16 and 26 weeks for new parents (including adoption)
- Nursery/Day Care support. For a smooth transition upon returning to work after your parental leave, we’ve partnered with a nursery/day care organisation to ensure a spot for Zenly parents during the year
- Rest and fun areas: chill zone, ping pong table, climbing wall, green atrium, LOTS of natural light
- Pet-friendly office 🐕
- Free drinks and snacks of all kinds (homemade pastry, bread, fruit, etc.) everyday :)
• Fun: regular drinks, and trips abroad every year with the whole team (French Alps, Sicily, Majorca, Marrakesh)
PS: We are more interested in your experiences, past and current projects than your résumé.
We’d rather hear about those and what you think you’ll bring to the team 🙌