Junior Brand Marketer
Paris, FR /
Marketing – Marketing /
Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app - a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of <60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
We’re hiring a Junior Brand Marketer to support our continued global growth and help tell the story of the future of mapping. You’ll work on the Brand Marketing team to further develop Zenly’s organic marketing strategies across brand activations, social media, PR, and user engagement. You’ll be the expert on all things brand, ensuring that Zenly remains top of mind for users and stays culturally relevant.
This position is a full-time role, based in our Paris HQ. We're looking for a well-organized self-starter with a strong attention to detail. You’re someone who identifies as an "Internet Native", with a keen interest and field of reference for consumer brands, especially on social media. You're also someone who is deeply curious about how a brand can be perceived across countries and cultures.
😎What's the role about?
This role offers a unique opportunity to join a startup building the next iconic consumer brand on the Internet. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to grow professionally and shape this role to your interests, while learning the ins-and-outs of building an app that serves millions of people every day. 🚀
🚀 What you'll do:
- Maintain a content calendar for our global social accounts, working alongside our copywriter and brand designer
- Ensure the Zenly visual identity and tone of voice are consistently applied across all channels
- Support product marketing efforts to help develop the narrative and launch content for new features
- Track metrics, build dashboards, and share reports with the wider team covering key brand marketing work
- Find new stories to tell about Zenly and work with the brand designer to turn these stories into engaging brand content
- Lead the development and continued iteration of the Zenly power users program
🌟What type of experience or skill matter for the job:
- Social media insider - you know the latest social trends and memes and have a roster of social accounts that you know, follow, and love
- Creative mind with an eye for detail
- Quick learner, self-starting, curious, extremely organised
- Experience in creating content on social media, be it for a brand, a non-profit, a club, a stan account, or just yourself!
- Native English speaker
- Available to start ASAP
- You're already a Zenly user 🍦
👋Wait! there is more?
We take great pride in our spacious, fun and light-filled office in the Bastille area of Paris. We want to make everyone at Zenly as comfortable as possible, here’s an overview of what an offer at Zenly comes with:
- Competitive compensation, including RSUs for every permanent employee (this means free Snap shares)
- Relocation and visa procedures support. We cover all expenses associated with the move and obtaining your visa (if applicable). We’ll even help you find somewhere to call home in Paris
- Lots of vacation: between 30 and 35 paid days off not including bank holidays
- Allowance boost: in addition to your base salary, we offer a monthly international phone allowance (€95), a monthly well-being allowance (€75), and a monthly lunch allowance (€352)
- 100% reimbursement of your public transportation subscription
- Everything you need to grow in your role and accelerate your learning and development: from the millions of books in our office, to online courses, to coaching. The list is always growing and you can help shape it.
- Language classes (Japanese, French, and English)
• Health & Wellness:
- 100% coverage of your health insurance for you and your partner
- In addition to the best healthcare system in the world, we offer additional medical, dental and optical insurance for you and your family
- Weekly yoga and meditation classes (in the office or via Zoom)
- Parental leave: between 16 and 26 weeks for new parents (including adoption)
- Nursery/Day Care support. For a smooth transition upon returning to work after your parental leave, we’ve partnered with a nursery/day care organisation to ensure a spot for Zenly parents during the year
- Rest and fun areas: chill zone, ping pong table, climbing wall, green atrium, LOTS of natural light
- Pet-friendly office 🐕
- Free drinks and snacks of all kinds (homemade pastry, bread, fruit, etc.) everyday :)
• Fun: regular drinks, and trips abroad every year with the whole team (French Alps, Sicily, Majorca, Marrakesh)
PS: We are more interested in your experiences, past and current projects than your résumé.
We’d rather hear about those and what you think you’ll bring to the team 🙌