Paris, FR /
Product – Product /
Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app - a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of <60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
🤓 What's the role about?
As part of the Product team your mission will be to build out elements of our core mapping experience as part of our context team. You will be responsible for coming up with the roadmap for how we help users understand their position, the most important places for them, and how to quickly meet up and see friends. If you have a proven track record of creative thinking, strategic planning and relentless execution, we want to hear from you.
🚀What you will do:
- Oversee the product roadmap for the context team across mobile and web platforms
- Be the key partner for the context engineering manager on setting priorities and vision for the context team
- Deeply understand what’s needed to build a world class user experience and execute on that vision
- Lead key new features in our context team that rely on your location and our ability to help you understand critical elements and points on the map that are relevant for our customers
- Ability to manage a complex backlog of requirements and tasks, successfully prioritize week-to-week and day-to-day with the team
- Create the mandate and vision for the team to help lead directional outcomes and aspirational product goals that the team will work together to achieve
- Responsible for KPIs relating to context and efforts to drive increase in those metrics
🌟Skills and experience that will make you thrive:
- Minimum 3-5 years as a product manager, preferably with experience in a product that required geolocation or social networking
- Experience leading a product/engineering team of 5-10 in a critical area of need for a company
- Deep mobile experience - has worked on a mobile product/mobile app and understands the key differences between mobile operating systems, design patterns, and other elements of mobile product management
- Should have a track record of shipping products and managing releases of key features
- Ability to go deep on data related to your features and to the company at large and understand what’s driving usage and what elements are critical to influence your roadmap and make progress for customers
- Should have background in math/statistics/economics or a technical area that requires analytical skills
- Empathetic to customers and able to combine qualitative and quantitative feedback to build and deliver a great product
😎What to expect:
- Have direct impact, in days, on the company growth
- Be part of a company with ethics, along smart people
- Participate in building a product with positive incentives
👋Wait! there is more?
We take great pride in our spacious, fun and light-filled office in the Bastille area of Paris.
We want to make everyone at Zenly as comfortable as possible, here’s an overview of what an offer at Zenly comes with:
- Competitive compensation, including RSUs for every permanent employee (this means free Snap shares)
- Relocation and visa procedures support. We cover all expenses associated with the move and obtaining your visa (if applicable). We’ll even help you find somewhere to call home in Paris
- Lots of vacation: between 30 and 35 paid days off not including bank holidays
- Allowance boost: in addition to your base salary, we offer a monthly international phone allowance (€95), a monthly well-being allowance (€75), and a monthly lunch allowance (€352)
- 100% reimbursement of your public transportation subscription
- Everything you need to grow in your role and accelerate your learning and development: from the millions of books in our office, to online courses, to coaching. The list is always growing and you can help shape it.
- Language classes (Japanese, French, and English)
• Health & Wellness:
- 100% coverage of your health insurance for you and your partner
- In addition to the best healthcare system in the world, we offer additional medical, dental and optical insurance for you and your family
- Weekly yoga and meditation classes (in the office or via Zoom)
- Parental leave: between 16 and 26 weeks for new parents (including adoption)
- Nursery/Day Care support. For a smooth transition upon returning to work after your parental leave, we’ve partnered with a nursery/day care organisation to ensure a spot for Zenly parents during the year
- Rest and fun areas: chill zone, ping pong table, climbing wall, green atrium, LOTS of natural light
- Pet-friendly office 🐕
- Free drinks and snacks of all kinds (homemade pastry, bread, fruit, etc.) everyday :)
• Fun: regular drinks, and trips abroad every year with the whole team (French Alps, Sicily, Majorca, Marrakesh)
PS: We are more interested in your experiences, past and current projects than your résumé.
We’d rather hear about those and what you think you’ll bring to the team 🙌