US Content Creator
Remote - Freelance /
Marketing – Marketing /
Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app - a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of <60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
🤓 What's the role about?
We're hiring a Content Creator to bring the Zenly brand to life on our global, English-speaking social media accounts. You will brainstorm, create, and publish content, and will also be responsible for interacting with our global audience in a fun and engaging way. This position will be offered as a part-time, contractor role. We're looking for someone who identifies as an "Internet Native" and has previous experience creating trend-focused social content on TikTok and Instagram (whether that’s been for a brand, a stan account, or for yourself!).
This role offers a unique opportunity to join a startup building the next iconic consumer brand. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to grow professionally and shape this role to your interests, while learning the ins-and-outs of building an app that serves millions of people every day. 🚀
🎨What you'll do as a US Content Creator:
- Brainstorm and create content for TikTok and Instagram Reels, in-line with the content schedule set by the brand team and ensuring that Zenly content always reflects current social trends.
- Take ownership over the EN-speaking Zenly community, engaging with users on a daily basis who post about Zenly, gathering brand and product insights, and reporting back to the wider team.
- Work closely with the Care team to ensure user questions shared on social media are responded to.
- Create weekly reports on content performance and community engagement across our global social accounts.
🌟What skills and experience will make you thrive:
- Social media insider - you know the latest social trends and memes and have a roster of social accounts that you know, follow, and love
- Internet native with deep empathy for others and a passion for community-building!
- Confident using the full suite of editing and video creation tools within TikTok or CapCut, plus Instagram Reels
- Native English speaker and based in the US
- Available to start ASAP
- Curious, self-motivated, organised
- Experience in creating content on social media, be it for a brand, a non-profit, a club, a stan account, or just yourself!
- You're already a Zenly user 🍦
PS: We are more interested in your experiences, past and current projects than your résumé.
We’d rather hear about those and what you think you’ll bring to the team 🙌