San Francisco /
Infrastructure – Human Resources /
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our collaborative and caring team as Talent Coordinator. This position works closely with members of the Talent team to support agency-wide HR initiatives and programs. The Talent Coordinator will serve as a resource for employees, responding to inquiries and connecting them to resources and information. We’re a client services firm and for the Talent team, our employees are the most important client. As Talent Coordinator, you will be a sought-after source of information and support, especially for the US Talent team. Day-to-day responsibilities include providing support to Zeno’s West Coast employees, working under the direction of our VP, Talent for Zeno West. We’re a collaborative bunch who strive to develop lasting relationships and build true partnerships with colleagues in finance, payroll, and benefits. The Talent Coordinator plays a key role in reporting and maintain data across our HR systems.
An important aspect of this role is organization and prioritization. The work we do is regulated by rules and deadlines, and often requires confidentiality. As you will maintain and process HRIS data changes to related to Zeno’s employee population, the role will allow you to showcase your analytical thinking skills and laser-focused attention to detail. This position will grow as Zeno continues to grow, offering many opportunities to learn and expand your skills.
You will succeed at ZENO if you are fearless, resourceful, and have a knack for working in a fast-paced, ambitious agency setting.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience with HRIS or other detailed data systems and a strong understanding of their complexity
- Ability to learn processes and systems, eventually becoming a go-to expert
- Appreciation for the importance of data integrity and process protocols
- Unwavering integrity and professionalism when dealing with confidential information
- Natural project manager with great aptitude for organization
- Identifying solutions to problems by collecting and analyzing information and recommending courses of action
- Collaborative work style and knows that no job is too big or too small
- Knack for managing multiple priorities and delivering on exact deadlines
- Contributing to HR programs, initiatives, projects, and process improvements
- Serving as a resource for employees to inquire about HR policies/programs and assist in resolving issues
- Ability to build relationships based on trust and respect
- Approachable demeanor and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Sense of humor and ability to embrace change
- Desire to grow with our growing agency
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof or vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or an exception required under applicable law
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year progressive experience in Human Resources
- Experience in an HRIS data entry role with understanding of key reports is a plus
- Integrity in handling sensitive and confidential data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and other MS Office programs
- Strong critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A proven ability to build relationships based on trust and respect
- An approachable disposition when working with staff at all levels and an ability to remain calm under pressure
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
Pay range: $55,000 to $70,000/year USD.
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of DJEH’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, a Paid Time Off policy, and region-specific benefits.
Zeno Group is the fiercely independent and global integrated communications agency, born from PR. We bring together the boldest and brightest talent to help clients across industries and sectors unleash the power of strategic communications. Guided by our ‘Fearless Pursuit of the Unexpected,’ we push the boundaries to achieve real business value and societal impact for clients. Winner of the industry’s most coveted awards including the 2021 PRovoke Global Creative Agency of the Year, 2021 PRovoke North American Agency of the Year and 2021 PRWeek Agency of the Year. We are honored to be a three-time winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. Zeno has also been previously recognized by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Healthy, happy employees make Zeno better, so we have programs that support physical, mental and financial wellness. Our culture and benefits are designed to promote flexibility, celebrate diversity and support work/life balance. We offer a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance with prescription plans, as well as short and long-term disability. Our Be Kind to Your Mind program focuses on mental health, providing a paid subscription to Headspace and access to mental health providers and other services through a best-in-class employee assistance program. Employees are encouraged to bring their authentic self to Zeno and participate in our employee resource groups which build communities for sharing and support. And while we love our work, we believe in the restorative power of time off with generous vacation, paid holidays and self-care time. Employees are supported in their pursuit of financial wellness with a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, life insurance and free access to a certified financial coach. And our unique ZenoFit program provides a monthly allowance to fund activities in your personal life that bring you joy and keep you healthy. These and other benefits are available to non-temporary employees in the US.