Director, Influencer Marketing
New York /
Influencer + Earned Media – Influencer /
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Director, Influencer Engagement, to lead day-to-day influencer efforts for agency clients. This role combines higher-level social influencer engagement strategy and planning with daily account management, tactical execution, content development and measurement.
You bring fearless innovation and client management to the team. You like to have fun with your work and colleagues, and are supportive of your team. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of implementing social influencer campaigns across platforms, creating evergreen and campaign KPIs, measuring and reporting on results and acting as day-to-day client and program lead with the support of your team and manager.
Specifics About You:
- Understand and have a curiosity for the social influencer landscape, across all verticals (YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, blogs, etc), and how to bring creative, dynamic solutions to your team and client that align with client objectives
- Can effectively lead a team of other influencer marketing experts to ensure deadlines are hit and content is consistent with brand messaging and guidelines
- Exhibit understanding of key client information including business strategy, industry issues, services and customers and how digital media can play an effective role
- Conceptualize and develop influencer strategies, including creative content ideation
- Provide points of view on emerging influencer strategies and approaches
- Be responsible for flawless execution of complex influencer engagement strategies, measurement and reporting
- Manage influencer programs such as online contests, engagement campaigns, content creation and seeding and program reporting
- Regularly coordinate with the public relations teams to ensure campaigns and client support are holistic
- Act as day-to-day lead with mid- and senior-level clients, leading internal and external meetings, conference calls and brainstorms and ensuring integration with other agency partners
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or an exception required under applicable law
- 6-8 years of experience in social/digital or converged public relations with agency experience a plus
- Intricate understanding of the role that influencer partnerships play in the client communication mix
- Experience developing and executing influencer engagement campaigns
- Curiosity about the social influencer landscape and ability to educate others about updates, changes, trends and opportunities
- Ability to work effectively and provide sound counsel with lower levels of client contacts
- Must have solid research, writing, editing, monitoring and reporting skills
- Must have previous experience with influencer relations, social media campaign logistics and PR campaign integration
Zeno Group is the fiercely independent and global integrated communications agency, born from PR. We bring together the boldest and brightest talent to help clients across industries and sectors unleash the power of strategic communications. Guided by our ‘Fearless Pursuit of the Unexpected,’ we push the boundaries to achieve real business value and societal impact for clients. Winner of the industry’s most coveted awards including the 2021 PRovoke Global Creative Agency of the Year, 2021 PRovoke North American Agency of the Year and 2021 PRWeek Agency of the Year. We are honored to be a three-time winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. Zeno has also been previously recognized by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Healthy, happy employees make Zeno better, so we have programs that support physical, mental and financial wellness. Our culture and benefits are designed to promote flexibility, celebrate diversity and support work/life balance. We offer a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance with prescription plans, as well as short and long-term disability. Our Be Kind to Your Mind program focuses on mental health, providing a paid subscription to Headspace and access to mental health providers and other services through a best-in-class employee assistance program. Employees are encouraged to bring their authentic self to Zeno and participate in our employee resource groups which build communities for sharing and support. And while we love our work, we believe in the restorative power of time off with generous vacation, paid holidays and self-care time. Employees are supported in their pursuit of financial wellness with a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, life insurance and free access to a certified financial coach. And our unique ZenoFit program provides a monthly allowance to fund activities in your personal life that bring you joy and keep you healthy. These and other benefits are available to non-temporary employees in the US.