Corporate – B2B Marketing /
· A comprehensive level of understanding of client – business, products, markets, personnel, outside influencers, etc. (B-B & Corporate client experiences.)
· A solid grasp of all traditional public relations tools and be familiar with public relations tools, national media environment, solid relationship with business media is a plus.
· Skilled in managing client directly and be able to recommend a variety of strategies and tactics to clients.
· Ability to manage and lead, coach account team, manage budget of one or more sizeable clients and good team player
· Excellent written and oral communications skills in both mandarin and English.
· Good personality, energetic and have the intellectual energy to manage client and people
· At least 4-6 years of working experience in public relations, brand marketing, or a related field, preferably in corporate communication.
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or above, preferably in PR & Marketing related major background.
Manages the overall quality of work on multiple clients, and the individual performance of all SAE, AE and AAE in the team. Day-to-day responsibilities including but not limited to:
Ø Build strong relationships with client contacts and provide proactive client counsel
Ø Play a major role in the research, planning and development of comprehensive public relations campaign
Ø Address client issues effectively, thoughtfully
Ø Effective coach company spokesperson on speeches and presentations
Ø Manage client projects from concept to completion on time and on budget.
Writing and Editing
· Press release writing style aster
· Research, interview, write and edit news release, corporate and product backgrounders, contributed articles, corporate strategy news releases (corporate announcement, key executive hires, reorganizational movement) and various other promo kit pieces
· Strategize news releases, white papers, executive speeches and contributed articles
· Develop key messages in keeping with clients’ objectives
Relevant Market Knowledge
· Understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
· Understands general principles of business and marketing and the role of PR in the communications mix
· Use proprietary methodologies where relevant.
· Knowledge of consultancy services and ability to talk intelligently about consultancy at internal and external meetings and industry functions.
· Basic knowledge of digital communication strategy, content style and management (digital platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, Tiktok)
· Oversee press programs and manage business press and analyst relationship.
· Develop and manage product-focused media relations programs including maintaining quality programs with trade, business and vertical presss and sustain key editorial contacts
· Develop the strategy for and implement press tours; manage and staff press activities at tradeshows
· Understand marketing and sales issues and strategies impacting clients
· Plan and implement press conferences, seminars, speaker’s bureau, and other special events
· Counsel client on media briefings, able to provide real-time, valuable feedback/counsel
· Generate ideas for media outreach/strategy
· Maintain national media contracts, especially business and financial media and tier one media of client sectors.
Planning, Organization and Research
· Evaluate campaign results against objectives, use results to suggest improvements to client or team
· Lead brainstorms
· Solid understanding of “big picture” in regards to client campaign; maintain alterative of future client events and activities and how they relate to overall strategies.
Ø Participate and counsel professional and client development junior employees
Ø Assist in recruiting, interviewing and selecting Zeno personnel
Ø Contribute to performance appraisal process for peers, managers, and subordinates
Ø Coach and supervise junior employees
Ø Engage in team building activities
Ø Hold weekly client service team meetings or progress meetings at which assignment are clearly identified and delegated, and progress is mentioned
Ø Live with Zeno values – quality, integrity, respect, entrepreneurial spirits, mutual benefits
Ø Motivate and inspire team
Ø Demonstrate professional and team leadership
Ø Foster relationship with other agencies involved with client work
Ø Constantly look for integration and creative output opportunities.