Account Executive, Paid Media
Digital – Social Strategy and Engagement /
ABOUT THE JOB
Fearless? Expert problem solver? Data-minded? Creative and Resourceful? This role is for you!
Zeno Group is seeking a digitally savvy and enthusiastic Account Executive to join its Canadian Paid Digital team, supporting on paid media execution for some of the world’s biggest lifestyle and CPG brands.
The AE, Paid Media is responsible for driving paid execution, optimization, and reporting with a strong focus on paid social as well as supporting media partnership planning and execution. Other responsibilities include building and managing client relationships, presenting concepts and helping to develop proposals and POVs on digital trends and mining strategic work and data.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or an exception required under applicable law.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Execute and optimize paid social campaigns with fluid budget and aggressive goals.
- Participate in the RFP process for media partnerships inclusive of creating briefs and assessing partner recommendation.
- Understands nuances between various partners and determine optimal partner/strategy for client goals and negotiate rates.
- Shares responsibility of reporting and helps drive forward-thinking strategy.
- Exhibits a solid understanding of key client information including general business, industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace.
- Understanding of social content strategy and ability to provide recommendations to ensure content resonates with target audiences.