San Francisco, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ) and Atlanta, GA. Top restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Five Guys, and 7-Eleven use Zenput to elevate team execution across all of their locations. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 40,000 locations across 35+ countries using our cloud-based platform to make employees more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
As a Software Engineer, you will play a vital role in developing new features & products and helping to maintain and update our enterprise products. Working collaboratively with other talented engineers as an empathetic system thinker you will continue to evolve our platform even closer to a Human Operating System. Our team is comprised of hungry individuals who enjoy the challenge and thrill of building a company as well as solving real problems that have a huge impact on our customer's businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A Software Engineer
- Using our entire technology stack and to develop new features and applications for the Zenput platform, including commenting and messaging, webhooks and APIs as well as expand capabilities in our mobile applications
- Contribute and influence the Design and Development decisions
- Under a 2 week sprint cadence, Help drive releases often and quickly
- Continue to harden your DevOps experience working in a TDD/CI environment
- Use Jira, Slack, Zoom to communicate with your team and leadership
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- CS/CIS/Systems Mentality
- An understanding of request life cycles, system architecture, mobile design, web design and user behavior
- MySQL/Postgres/RDBMS experience. (No, ORM's don't count)
- Empathy for customer problems
- Willingness to pick up and learn new things
- Someone fun, interesting, and likes to build and hack. Not just software!
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Great mission-driven team members from diverse backgrounds
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / 401K benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Ownership through stock options
- Yearly team off-sites
- International travel opportunities
- Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
- Fun-team events and a casual work environment
Zenput is how top operators elevate team execution in every store. Restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators such as Chipotle, Domino's, and 7-Eleven use the platform to automate how operating procedures and key initiatives are rolled-out and enforced. Supporting 40,000 locations in over 35 countries, Zenput makes every field and store employee more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.