San Francisco, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ) and Atlanta, GA. Top restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Five Guys, and 7-Eleven use Zenput to elevate team execution across all of their locations. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 40,000 locations across 35+ countries using our cloud-based platform to make employees more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Our focus is on becoming the operations execution platform for all activities that take place inside of a retailer, grocer, or fast-food chain. Recently we have begun to expand into the Internet of Things (IoT) as our customers are now using more and more connected systems, from thermometers to security systems. We need you to own the relationship between our ever-evolving product and our customers.
We are looking for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented product manager to join our team. This position will fill a key missing role within Zenput. The product has been designed by the cofounders and a small product team which has found product market fit but now it's time to hire proper product managers. You will be responsible for creating products from end-to-end, from the ideation phase all the way to production and post production measurement. Managing tools like JIRA, Heap/analytics, Sketch and InVision will be paramount to your success.
- Own features from conception to launch
- Design and execute on the current product vision
- Build personal relationships with customers
- Help establish a structured framework to user research in the product development process
- Develop and implement growth oriented product management processes to accelerate organizational learning, quality and velocity
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Engineering, Marketing, Customers Success, Sales, Design and Business Operations
- 2+ years managing B2B/Enterprise products
- Gregarious and eloquently spoken (talk to customers regularly)
- Opinionated yet with no ego
- Empathetic & patient
- Diplomatic and personable
- Quantitative and qualitative decision-making abilities
- Able to articulate the “why” effectively through great communication & presentation skills
- Wireframing/Mockups and user flow designs
- Genuine, authentic, and collaborative
Nice to have
- Degree in Systems, Software, or Logistics
- Domain experience in retail operations, operations research or related fields
Zenput is how top operators elevate team execution in every store. Restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators such as Chipotle, Domino's, and 7-Eleven use the platform to automate how operating procedures and key initiatives are rolled-out and enforced. Supporting 40,000 locations in over 35 countries, Zenput makes every field and store employee more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.