Zentail's mission is to make e-commerce simple. Backed by a new round of funding, we are the fastest growing ecommerce automation platform in the United States. Our software makes it easy for brands and retailers to centrally manage product information, listings, inventory, pricing, orders and fulfillment on major online shopping sites including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Walmart, Jet, eBay, Shopify and BigCommerce.
Do you live and breath e-commerce? Are terms like "marketplace", "SFP", "ODR", and "shopping cart" everyday lingo? This might be the right opportunity for you! As an e-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for staying on the leading edge e-commerce trends and best-practices. Zentail is the centerpiece to our clients' e-commerce operations so you will be in an advantageous position to implement and encourage these best-practices throughout our user-base!
Expect to spend much of your time directly interacting with Zentail users via phone, chat, email and webinars. You will also work with members across other teams (i.e. Onboarding, Sales, Marketing, and Product) on various projects.
You will be responsible for learning the Zentail platform from front to back and delivering detailed knowledge and expertise to Zentail’s diverse customer base.
Tenacity, ownership, and the ability to adapt to a rapidly-changing, exciting software environment are the key skills needed to excel in this position. If making an impact every day is important to you, and you enjoy tackling new challenges, you will love working at Zentail. High-performing individuals will be expected and encouraged to take on leadership and management roles as the company grows. Proving your Zentailian knowledge and skills will create the opportunity for you to develop your own path!
In this role, you will:
- Help a diverse and dynamic customer base learn how to make the most out of Zentail.
- Develop a deep understanding of an ever-changing software ecosystem, as well as understand the goals and learning styles of Zentail customers.
- Train new Zentail customers and existing Zentail customers via webinars, articles, and phone conferences.
- Support customers via phone, chat, and email - as well as demonstrate comfort and expertise in troubleshooting a vast array of software-related issues.
- Clearly and concisely relay customer issues and feedback, along with your own ideas to improve the platform, to the Zentail product team.
- You will be responsible for regularly improving and refining the processes that you are involved in and are expected to take on new roles as the team at Zentail grows.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Expertise in everything e-commerce!
- Strong technical understanding of how websites and information systems work
- Curious - always striving to learn more
- Service and team-oriented: empathetic, respectful
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Driven, consistent, efficient, willing to go the extra mile, and constantly learning
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written, oral)
- Zentail is a rapidly-growing start-up in an exciting industry. This is an opportunity to be an early member of an expanding and diverse team. As the company grows, more leadership positions will become available
- We believe in growth through autonomy. You will be in a position to own your success and have a direct impact on the direction of the company
- We believe in having fun and enjoying our work
- Zentail has high standards for quality in every facet of the company. This includes building an industry-leading product, best-in-class support, and developing motivated, intelligent people
- Stock Options
- Full Health Benefits- 100% paid premiums!
- 401k plan with company matching
- Weekly company lunches and Monday morning bagels
- Quarterly team events
- Flexible paid time off
- Casual work environment with hyper motivated world class engineering, operations, and sales team
- Unlimited snacks, coffee and sparkling water to keep you energized
- Choice of Mac or PC, as well as a standing desk
- Office is centrally located to Baltimore and D.C. for easy commuting