Sales Development Representative
Sales & Marketing
Zentail's mission is to make ecommerce simple. We are the fastest growing multichannel ecommerce platform in the United States. Our software makes it easy for retailers and brands to manage product information, listings, inventory, orders and fulfillment on major online shopping channels including Amazon, Google, Walmart, Jet, eBay, Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your ultimate goal will be to schedule as many demos for qualified prospects as possible. You will work on a fast-growing team lead by our founders.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- remarkable company culture -- 5-Star employee ratings on Glassdoor
- we're a diverse team with complimentary talents.
- we always have fun even when times are tough.
- we care deeply about each other's success.
- we empower growth through autonomy.
- our software platform is best-in-class.
- our pace of growth and innovation is unrivaled.
- our standard for customer service leads our industry.
- we're aggressively expanding our business to support and fuel the growth of the retailers and brands who use our software.
- Deeply understand our software and the needs and pain points of our prospective customers.
- Relentlessly reach out to prospective customers (phone, email, LinkedIn) and qualify/unqualify them based on our strict standards.
- Schedule qualified prospects on demos for sales team.
- You will serve as an extension of the Zentail brand and will therefore be required to conduct yourself professionally, in a manner that builds trust.
- In an effort to continuously improve our process and platform, you will be responsible for clearly and concisely relaying your experiences and prospect feedback with members of our operations and technical teams.
- organized and efficient.
- driven, relentless, undeterred by rejection and failure.
- friendly, empathetic, enthusiastic, confident and courteous.
- able to communicate clearly and confidently (written, oral).
- consistent, willing to go the extra mile.
- highly competitive and determined to win and improve.
- $45,000 base salary
- competitive commission structure
- $65,000 to $90,000 year 1 on-track earnings (salary + commission)
- stock options
- full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
TYPICAL CUSTOMER PROFILE
- $1M - $100M annual online revenue.
- Currently selling on Amazon.com as a 3rd party marketplace seller.
- Durable competitive advantage -- i.e. economies of scale, brand ownership or exclusivity
- Interested in or already selling on Walmart.com, Jet.com and eBay (3rd party marketplaces).
- May sell on their own branded webstore (i.e. Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento).
- Overly reliant on Amazon, actively trying to diversify sales mix.
- Shipping orders from their own warehouse or from Amazon FBA.
If you're not comfortable with rejection and able to overcome setbacks, this job is not for you. If you're not good at developing and maintaining relationships, this job is not for you. If you're not self-motivated, competitive, and constantly trying to get better, this job is not for you. If you're not organized and efficient, this job is not for you.
During your first 2-4 weeks, you will spend at least 50% of your time working with our Success and Onboarding teams, interacting with our customers and learning our software. You will be mentored by a senior member of the sales team and frequently interact with our Director of Growth, CEO and President. You will shadow a minimum of 2 inside sales calls per day and start reaching out to prospective clients within your first 2 weeks. You will participate in weekly sales meetings and daily 10 to 30 minute sales trainings. You will be expected to study our industry and platform. You will be encouraged to offer your feedback to help improve our existing sales process.
6750 Alexander Bell Dr, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21046