Customer Service Specialist and Software Trainer
Zentail is a fast-growing technology company based in Columbia, MD. Our web-based software makes it easy for retailers and brands to access and manage online sales channels such as Amazon, Jet.com, Walmart.com, eBay, Google, Shopify & more.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of our customers. In many cases you will be the first contact for our customers when they have issue or questions with our software. You are expected to always be friendly, patient, empathetic, helpful and generally facilitate a great experience for our users.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- we're a diverse team with complimentary talents
- we always have fun, even in times of stress
- we care deeply about each other's success
- we empower growth through autonomy
- our software platform is best-in-class
- our pace of growth and innovation is unrivaled
- our standard for customer service leads our industry
- we're aggressively expanding our business to support and fuel the growth of the retailers who use our software
- You will be responsible for deeply understanding an ever-changing software ecosystem, as well as understanding the goals and learning styles of Zentail customers.
- You will be responsible for helping a diverse and dynamic customer base learn how to make the most out of Zentail.
- You will be responsible for training new Zentail customers and existing Zentail customers via webinars, articles, and phone conferences.
- You will be responsible for assessing, troubleshooting, and resolving customer challenges.
- You will be responsible for clearly and concisely relaying customer issues and feedback - along with your own ideas to improve the platform - to the Zentail development team.
- You will be responsible for Zentail's Customer Service process and you will have the opportunity to take on new roles as the team at Zentail grows.
- friendly and team-oriented demeanor
- resourcefulness with strong problem-solving ability and tenacity
- able to handle unhappy customers with empathy and respect
- driven, consistent, willing to go the extra mile, constantly learning
- able to communicate clearly and confidently (written, oral)
- knowledge of learning styles and instructional methods
- bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- teaching experience a huge plus
- $50,000 to $60,000 base salary
- stock options
- full health benefits
- semi-annual review for promotion
- opportunities to work in other areas of the company (i.e. sales, marketing, onboarding)
Founded by two University of Maryland, College Park alums (‘10, ‘11), Zentail is a fast-growing software platform and advertising agency for online retailers. We make it easy to sell products on Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, Walmart.com and Google Shopping.
This role will be stressful, it will be frustrating, it will challenge the heck out of you. You will need to solve urgent problems for our customers in a timely manner -- all while making them feel important and loved.
JOINING OUR TEAM
We’re looking for a full time Customer Service and Software Training ace to specialize in providing our growing customer base with a consistently high level of service. This is a special kind of person willing to take on a lot of responsibility to support our company’s growth.
You will be the primary point of contact for our customers -- owners and employees of online retail businesses ranging from $1,000,000 to $100,000,000 in annual revenue.
6750 Alexander Bell Dr, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21046