Senior Product Manager
Zentail's mission is to make e-commerce simple. Backed by a new round of funding, we are the fastest growing ecommerce automation platform in the United States. Our software makes it easy for brands and retailers to centrally manage product information, listings, inventory, pricing, orders and fulfillment on major online shopping sites including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Walmart, Jet, eBay, Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for our first senior level Product Manager. You will have the opportunity to work with a small team of extremely talented software engineers, technical product managers, technical support and customer success staff. The role will be owning the entire product roadmap where you will validate and value feature requests, coordinate with our CTO for implementation and scoping and ultimately push us towards our strategic long term goals efficiently.
Everyone at Zentail feels strongly that we have a strong product advantage and we want to make sure that we maintain that long-term advantage by investing in proper product management.
In this role, you will:
- Collect and manage feedback from customers, prospects and coworkers about our product
- Understand breakdowns in user experience and propose strong solutions
- Manage our entire product roadmap to strategically hit our long term goals
- Coordinate our roadmap with our Director of Customer Success and CTO
- Report directly to the CEO
What you'll need to be successful:
- BS in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent technical experience)
- 5 years experience in Product Management for a technology company
- Experience building or managing a SaaS product
- UX design experience
- Zentail is a rapidly-growing start-up in an exciting industry. This is an opportunity to be an early member of an expanding and diverse team. As the company grows, more leadership positions will become available
- We believe in growth through autonomy. You will be in a position to own your success and have a direct impact on the direction of the company
- We believe in having fun and enjoying our work
- Zentail has high standards for quality in every facet of the company. This includes building an industry-leading product, best-in-class support, and developing motivated, intelligent people
- Stock Options
- Full Health Benefits- 100% paid premiums!
- 401k plan with company matching
- Weekly company lunches and Monday morning bagels
- Quarterly team events
- Flexible paid time off
- Casual work environment with hyper motivated world class engineering, operations, and sales team
- Unlimited snacks, coffee and sparkling water to keep you energized
- Choice of Mac or PC, as well as a standing desk
- Office is centrally located to Baltimore and D.C. for easy commuting