Zentail's mission is to make e-commerce simple. Backed by a new round of funding, we are the fastest growing ecommerce automation platform in the United States. Our software makes it easy for brands and retailers to centrally manage product information, listings, inventory, pricing, orders and fulfillment on major online shopping sites including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Walmart, Jet, eBay, Shopify and BigCommerce.
At Zentail, our product developers are passionate about building a great product. You will have the opportunity to work as a part of a small team of extremely talented software engineers. The work you do every day will have an immediate effect on our platform and the success of our customers. Being part of a small team also means wearing different hats and being pushed out of your comfort zone from time to time. Day to day work will include designing new features, working as part of a team to hit sprint commitments, triaging and fixing bugs, and contributing to an evolving codebase and development process.
In this role, you will:
- Design, implement, test, deploy & upkeep backend and frontend features.
- Communicate strongly with the team, both on a technical and non-technical level.
What you'll need to be successful:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong ability and desire to learn, work hard and build great software.
Would be nice to have:
- Experience building web applications.
- Experience with a linux development environment.
- Programming experience with SQL.
- Programming experience and PHP, Python or other scripting languages.
- Zentail is a rapidly-growing start-up in an exciting industry. This is an opportunity to be an early member of an expanding and diverse team. As the company grows, more leadership positions will become available
- We believe in growth through autonomy. You will be in a position to own your success and have a direct impact on the direction of the company
- We believe in having fun and enjoying our work
- Zentail has high standards for quality in every facet of the company. This includes building an industry-leading product, best-in-class support, and developing motivated, intelligent people
- Stock Options
- Full Health Benefits- 100% paid premiums!
- 401k plan with company matching
- Weekly company lunches and Monday morning bagels
- Quarterly team events
- Flexible paid time off
- Casual work environment with hyper motivated world class engineering, operations, and sales team
- Unlimited snacks, coffee and sparkling water to keep you energized
- Choice of Mac or PC, as well as a standing desk
- Office is centrally located to Baltimore and D.C. for easy commuting