Zentail makes ecommerce simple for retailers with an all-in-one SaaS solution for managing multi-channel sales. Our customers manage their sales on Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com, Jet.com, their own web stores and more using Zentail as a core operating system. Zentail is backed by YC, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, FundersClub, Scott Banister, Hadi & Ali Partovi & more well respected angel investors.
At Zentail, our product developers are passionate about building a great product. You will have the opportunity to work as a part of a small team of extremely talented software engineers. The work you do every day will have an immediate effect on our platform and the success of our customers. Being part of a small team also means wearing different hats and being pushed out of your comfort zone from time to time. Day to day work will include designing new features, working as part of a team to hit sprint commitments, triaging and fixing bugs, and contributing to an evolving codebase and development process.
- Design, implement, test, deploy & upkeep backend and frontend features.
- Communicate strongly with the team, both on a technical and non-technical level.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong ability and desire to learn, work hard and build great software.
- Experience building web applications.
- Experience with a linux development environment.
- Programming experience with SQL.
- Programming experience and PHP, Python or other scripting languages.
What we provide
- $80-150k starting salary.
- Competitive stock options & benefits package.
- YC company and culture in the DMV area
- Casual work environment with hyper motivated world class programmers.
- Ability to join at the ground level and participate in building company culture & direction.