Technical Business Analyst
Zentail's mission is to make e-commerce simple. Backed by a new round of funding, we are the fastest growing ecommerce automation platform in the United States. Our software makes it easy for brands and retailers to centrally manage product information, listings, inventory, pricing, orders and fulfillment on major online shopping sites including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Walmart, Jet, eBay, Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible managing and executing a wide range of internal projects at Zentail. You will be working with all teams directly to understand requirements, build processes, and complete major internal objectives. This is a critical role that all teams will lean on to help make Zentail as efficient as possible.
Tenacity, ownership, and the ability to adapt to a rapidly-changing, exciting software environment are the key skills needed to excel in this position. If making an impact every day is important to you, and you enjoy tackling new challenges, you will love working at Zentail. High-performing individuals will be expected and encouraged to take on leadership and management roles as the company grows. Proving yourself will create the opportunity for you to develop your own path and move into higher-level roles within Operations and Growth teams of the company.
In this role, you will:
- Work with all teams to identify inefficiencies and build solutions
- Implement new internal systems
- Update, build, and document processes
- Write code to connect systems, gather and analyze internal data
- Manage and maintain systems
What you'll need to be successful:
- Ability to use technology to solve problems
- Strong scripting abilities (PHP, JS, etc..)
- Excited to face new challenges and eager to make an impact
- Ability to set goals and be self-accountable
- Loves well run business processes
- Bonus: Salesforce experience
Zentail comes with benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Stock Options
- Full Health Benefits -- 100% paid premiums!
- 401k plan with company matching
- Weekly company lunches and Monday morning bagels
- Quarterly team events
- Flexible paid time off
- Unlimited snacks, coffee and sparkling water to keep you energized
- Choice of Mac or PC, as well as a standing desk
- Office is centrally located between Baltimore and Washington DC for easy commuting
- A rare chance to make an immediate impact and rise through the ranks of a fast-growing technology company
Career Path and Development:
- Zentail is a merit-driven organization: members of our team have risen from entry-level positions to senior executive positions.
- 12 - 24 months: opportunity for promotion to Manager level
- 24 - 48 months: opportunity for promotion to Director level
- 12+ months: opportunity to transfer to our Customer Success, Sales & Marketing and Product teams.
6750 Alexander Bell Dr, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21046