Front End Web Design
Sales & Marketing
Zentail's mission is to make commerce simple. Backed by a new round of funding, we are the fastest growing commerce operations platform in the United States. Brands and retailers rely on our software to centrally manage product information, listings, inventory, pricing, orders and fulfillment on major online shopping sites including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Walmart, Jet, eBay, Shopify and BigCommerce. We are building the operating system for commerce.
About the Position
We believe great people build great companies. Zentail's marketing team is looking to accelerate the speed of design, implementation, and iteration by bringing on a full time Front End Web Designer. We are looking for a creative person who is passionate about strengthening Zentail's brand position and growing our inbound acquisition channel through world class design and valuable web experiences.
As Front End Web Designer, you will work closely with our Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager on exciting projects that are critical to our growth strategy. From landing pages, ebooks, web experiences, and more, you will lead the charge on design, implementation and iterative tests. In addition to web-based projects, other design initiatives will include things like sales-support material, swag creation and trade show booth creation.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact and shape the future commerce.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 2+ years experience
- Expertise in CSS, HTML, and design best practices
- Deep understanding of how users consume content
- Designing and building to maximize SEO benefits and conversion rates
- Using data and feedback loops to iterate and improve
- Working collaboratively with a great team
- Strong personal desire to grow and improve
- Bonus: Webflow Design/CMS platform (webflow.com)
- Bonus: Pardot Marketing Platform (pardot.com)
- Bonus: Google Analytics
Who we want to share an office with:
- A well-researched and curious mind
- Someone who is a self starter and a team player
- A balanced individual who is both creative and objective-driven
- Nice people
- Bonus: Strong meme / gif game
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary $70,000+ (experience dependent)
- Stock Options
- Full Health Benefits -- 100% paid premiums!
- 401k plan with company matching
- Weekly company lunches and Monday morning bagels
- Quarterly team events
- Flexible paid time off
- Unlimited snacks, coffee and sparkling water to keep you energized
- Choice of Mac or PC, as well as a standing desk
- Office is centrally located between Baltimore and Washington DC for easy commuting
This position will be based out of our Columbia, MD headquarters. We are open to some degree of remote work so candidates should be within the DMV area. (Agencies need not apply.)