Technical Project Manager (Colombia)
Zenysis builds software that helps countries make their most important decisions in a data-driven way, and harness the full power of data to improve the lives of people everywhere. Multiple countries are currently using our platform to improve the delivery of healthcare to millions of people, stop the spread of infectious diseases, improve the distribution of lifesaving vaccines, fight COVID, create jobs, and more. We’re just getting started.
Contingent on the successful bid for a project in collaboration with the Office of the President, Zenysis is seeking a full-time Technical Project Manager on an initial 14-month contract in Colombia beginning this quarter (late Sept. or early Oct.). This technical manager will work with our Colombia-based team, as well as our global product, project, and engineering team, to ensure the flawless technical implementation of the project and help Zenysis build our presence in Colombia.
A successful applicant will have demonstrated ability to manage technical deliverable across a large team, manage expectations, scope technical details, and contribute to the overall technical delivery of our product.
- Education: Systems, electronic, telecommunications, industrial or computer, engineer or related * with a master's degree in project management or business administration or information systems management or ICT management and current PMP or PRINCE 2 certification.
- Experience: Minimum eight (8) years professional experience.
- Experience: Participation as Project Manager or Director or Leader or Architect in at least three (3) projects, 100% executed, that involve at least one of the following aspects: data analytics, dashboards, software development for integration or interoperability, development or implementation of software for project management.
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Experience implementing technology projects with public sector (government) entities.