Senior/ Software Engineer - UI
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
zeotap is the only Global Identity Resolution and Data Platform that powers brands’ analytics and marketing. We leverage premier deterministic data, unified from 85 highly selected sources, such as telecoms, E-Commerce marketplaces and others to fuel our clients’ machine learning models and increase economic return on people-based marketing.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today operates in North and South America, Top-5 European markets as well as India.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both, senior leaders and the very best young talent.
- You create compelling and consistent web interfaces for our application across multiple devices and browsers
- You create engaging visualizations over large data sets including geojsons
- You optimize them for speed and performance
- You analyze technical feasibility of UI feature requirements
- You contribute to enriching in-house created UI component library
- You take complete ownership and lead junior engineers to deliver projects
- You create backend stack using Node.js backed by SQL technologies as needed by the project
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in building UI
- Well versed with HTML, HTML5, CSS
- Worked on building dynamic and interactive UIs using any frameworks - ANGULAR, REACT, BOOTSTRAP etc
- Good unit testing skills - Experience with any framework is a plus.
- Experience in debugging browser compatibility issues and performance issues.
- Experience in using image manipulation tools like photoshop or GIMP
- Good GitHub profile is a big plus
What do we offer
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team