Lead Software Engineer - Backend
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe & APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You should be able to solve Real World Low Latency and High Scale Problems.
- You will design, develop and implement products and modules considering aspects of performance, scalability and fault tolerance.
- You will explore and operationalise new technology in Zeotap.
- You will handle escalations and customer issues from time to time.
- You should behave as a consultant to internal stakeholders and help design a creative solution for our customers. You should be able to work on diverse technologies including Business Logic, Big data, Web Applications etc.
- You should be able to adapt and use emerging technology.
- You should take complete responsibility for the end to end features/modules.
- You will mentor Juniors in the team and guide them through the Development phase help them grow to next level
- 5-8+ years of experience in building and deploying high scale solutions
- Expert coding skills in one or more of Java, Scala and Go.
- Must have very good problem solving skills and clear fundamentals on DS and algorithms
- Good knowledge of data access patterns with caching technologies and OLTP DBs.
- Hands on experience with distributed caching like Hazelcast or Ignite.
- Good understanding of any noSQL databases
- Good knowledge of distributed systems and design
- Good System design skills is a must have
- Worked in CI/CD mode with good ownership of unit testing
- Experience with REST web app frameworks like Play or Dropwizard.
- Previous ad-tech experience is a big plus
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!