Data Partner Success Manager, DACH (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Data Sourcing /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe & APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- Manage a global portfolio of high-value partners from the publishing, telecom, technology, commerce and data industry
- Analyze and understand growth opportunities, manage risks, run regular business reviews, and develop joint roadmaps to build lasting and successful partnerships
- You will play a crucial role in supporting the adoption of the zeotap ID+ solution by managing new partners which have signed up while also upgrading the existing base of partners to ID+
- There will be a heavy emphasis on project management to test and troubleshoot integrations on an ongoing basis
- Continuously drive the optimization of onboarding and partner management processes as well as working closely with our BI and finance teams for transparent and efficient management of commercial partnership aspects
- The Partner Success Manager will work in close collaboration with commercial and product operations/tech teams at Zeotap
- The role requires you to serve as the primary partner facing technical expert on the partnership team and be a trusted advisor to identify ways to grow additional commercial opportunities
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding experience to Zeotap’s Partners
- You will report to the Chief Business Office, Data Sourcing
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Technical Account Manager (TAM) role
- Experience managing complex technology projects involving multiple teams on the tech and commercial side
- Fluency of omnichannel digital marketing solutions and various ad channels (Display, Video, Mobile, OTT etc)
- Familiarity with Programmatic Advertising basics and relevant industry trends (Privacy, Identity, Data, etc)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw meaningful conclusions
- Very strong client-/partner-focus, outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act proactively and independently
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Strong commitment to beating sales targets, a positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
Our Investment in You
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!