Junior Program Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You should be able to facilitate the execution and improvement of backlog refinement with Product Managers, Engineering and other teams to learn and practice healthy backlog coupled with prioritization practices, structured cadence on agile practices/ events
- You should be able to facilitate Agile ceremonies: standups, backlog grooming, release planning, and retrospectives
- You should assist in dependency management and cross team coordination, facilitate in resolving impediments, conflicts by effective collaboration and communication
- You will work closely with leadership to review Product roadmap, feasibility, dependency, resourcing
- You will work with stakeholders on smooth change transitioning, production release
- You will create and maintain Jira projects at an administration level
- You will mentor Product Managers, Engineering and other teams in Agile practices and continuous improvement, transforming teams in self-organization
- You will teach and encourage a balanced backlog that delivers valuable features for customers, reducing technical debt, providing business value, and enabling product sustainability
- You will liaise between external distractions to minimize internal disruptions for the team to perform at expected productivity levels
- You should be able to facilitate allocation of technical resources as they relate to individual programs as well as the company’s overall goals
- You will review PMO processes and suggest/ update norms for better performance and ease of adoption
- You will regularly review agile development practices, focusing on quality, productivity, technical excellence, and predictable delivery, derive/ publish metrics
- You will promote transparency through healthy communications and data integrity
- You will be responsible in fostering team responsibility, accountability, transparency, and self-organization
- Good experience working in and leading Agile / Scrum environment coupled with project/program management methodologies
- Have managed stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Business, Finance, external clients, etc.)
- Presented and implemented process improvements
- Worked extensively on project/ program planning, identifying dependencies, resourcing, tracking and reporting
- Ability to lead projects (to develop products) from Discovery phase to production release
- Facilitated sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, release and change management, backlog refinement, prioritization with product roadmap
- Good knowledge of Atlassian tools like JIRA and Confluence (or any other similar tools)
- Ability to analyze business requirements, write specifications, scope technical requirements, manage multiple software development efforts, drive rigorous testing and coordinate product launch/ release
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues
- Ability to understand program risks and ensure mitigation steps in place
- Ability to organize and structure deliverables
- Strong technical background, ability to understand product and related interfaces
- Strong oral and written communication, documentation skills
- Ability to lead any chaotic situation and shepherd teams towards an effective solution.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Computer science related degree with at-least 4-6 years project / program management experience
- Proven experience on agile practices, improvements
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of mar-tech/ad-tech market & trends, industry players, and new technologies
- Experience working in startup environment
- Experience managing / coordinating with geographically remote teams
- Formal training, certification on Project/ Program/ Product management, Agile or Scaled Agile
What to offer:
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!