Channel Success Manager
London, United Kingdom /
Data Sourcing /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe & APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You will work in close collaboration with commercial and product/tech teams at Zeotap and with counterparts at partner companies and take the lead to oversee all necessary steps to ensure a successful integration.
- You will play a crucial role in supporting the adoption of the zeotap ID+ solution by channel / platform partners establishing a new universal ID currency across the ecosystem.
- There will be a heavy emphasis on project management to test and troubleshoot integrations on an ongoing basis and clearly communicate the impact of findings to internal teams in order to scale performance and address any tech issues, as well as working with customers to recognize the incremental value of authenticated identity and evangelize product value.
- You will be tasked with creating customer specific rollout and launch plans, as well as introduce new product releases.
- You serve as the primary client facing technical expert on the partnership team and be a trusted advisor to identify ways to grow additional commercial opportunities leveraging Zeotap’s suite of data driven products.
- You will report to the SVP Global Publishing & Platform Partnerships.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a Customer Success or Technical Account Manager (TAM) role (ideally at a DSP, SSP, Data Platform or Pub Ops role)
- Experience managing complex technology projects involving multiple teams on the tech and commercial side
- Fluency of omnichannel programmatic solutions and various ad channels (Display, Video, Mobile, OTT etc)
- Familiarity with Programmatic Advertising basics and relevant industry trends (identity, data etc)Ad Operations experience preferred
- Very structured, process and detail-oriented
- Entrepreneurial mindset / can do mentality
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act proactively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
Our Investment in You
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!