Strategic Account Executive - Retail & CPG (US)
Seattle, United States /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will lead an account team to execute a sales & success strategy within an assigned territory or focused set of strategic install base accounts, drive revenue growth by developing and winning ACV with up-sells and new business within the parent account, and expand existing relationships and reach within each account.
You will lead yourself and your supporting resources to properly prepare for any customer-facing engagement as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as needed to create and close pipeline.
You will give and receive clear and honest feedback and flawlessly execute our sales processes to surpass your assigned ACV targets.
You will report on all sales activity and forecast directly to your Vice President and as needed, the Chief Revenue Officer
This is an incredibly important role as you will directly impact the growth and trajectory of Zeotap. You will be masterful with internal and external engagements and put the customer in the center of everything you do. You will work closely and collaborate with the Zeotap ecosystem to inspire them to support you so you can exceed your assigned quota.
- Zeotap strategic account executives are leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result driven) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
- Define, manage, and execute the growth strategy and performance of a territory.
- Increase awareness of the entire suite of Zeotap solutions across all accounts of your territory.
- Understand your customer’s business(es) and how it operates & the priorities that drive decisions.
- Create demand by discovering business problems or opportunities and aligning them to our solution(s.)
- Build credibility and trust with necessary external stakeholders to influence buying decisions to drive credibility and trust in your territory.
- Sell vision and value vs features & functionality to increase customer success and ACV.
- Generate pipeline that results in over-achievement of quota while exceeding CSAT scores.
- Collaborate with internal resources & external partners in order to drive additional value to the customer.
- Accurately report and forecast sales activity to regional and executive leadership.
- Learn and distribute market intelligence to your team(s) and greater Zeotap ecosystem.
- Become the trusted advisor of your territory.
They work very closely with product specialists, marketing, and executives to achieve the following:
- At least 10-years of field experience with selling full cycle marketing technologies like DMP, CDP, CMP, and/or CRM solutions, programmatic digital data products and comparable marketing or advertising SaaS solutions to every level of a marketing or advertising organization in either the Retail or CPG vertical. You will also excel at creating market opportunities and are comfortable selling in a wide variety of arenas from the C-suite to industry events and have the ability to create and deliver impactful presentations accordingly.
- Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into software solutions.
- Consultative Selling: the ability to put the customer’s requirements first to focus on solutioning their needs.
- Prospecting Skills: a relentless search to find new customers and expand the value for existing ones.
- Compelling & Effective Communicator: an outstanding negotiator with the ability to motivate and guide your audience to take action as needed or desired and a clear and trustworthy communicator with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Urgency: a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
- Competitive Spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Collaborative: you are easy to do business with and encourage and facilitate teamwork to drive customer & Zeotap success.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
- Results Driven: a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes for your customers and yourself with an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Transparent & Trusted Advisor: you are unbiased with your selling when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!