Account Manager (Data Sales)
London, United Kingdom
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- Your core responsibility is to understand the client needs, goals, and requirements
- You grow our client portfolio (agencies and trading desks) in order to build strong sustainable relationships based on trust and high-performance
- You will be in charge of significantly driving zeotap’s data revenue by helping clients to perform efficient audience targeting and verification
- You will deliver highest service levels at all times, making our clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage our data to meet their KPIs, provide valuable industry understanding and insights
- You will position zeotap as a strong premium data brand and as the new innovative and trustworthy data alternative to Google & Facebook
- You support event and trade fair preparation and participate in events to represent zeotap
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 1-2 years of experience in programmatic digital products or comparable SaaS solutions to agencies/trading desks (direct to brand client sales experience is a strong plus)
- Exposure and given relations with trading desk managers and within the media agency industry
- You understand client needs, goals and requirements
- Your English is on a native level
- Data, mobile advertising and/or platform sales experience is a big plus
- You have very strong and convincing communication & presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have on industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Be at the heart of the rapidly changing and growing data industry
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team