VP - Global Solution Engineering
London, United Kingdom /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
As the Vice President of Global Solutions Engineering, you will lead an innovative group of Zeotap technologists that support Sales & Success organizations to develop and implement strategies to take their prospects and customers to a new level of performance and outcomes. Solutioning is fundamental to the role and will include assisting the customer, Account Executives, and Customer Success Managers with the discovery, analysis, and recommendation of strategic solutions across many different industries, verticals, and segments. These solutions will leverage Zeotap technologies to address the core advertising and marketing challenges and objectives that are uniquely identified for each customer.
A Zeotap leader works in a dynamic, fast growth environment where their expertise in design, business consulting, and technology is leveraged every day to drive customer success and ACV. You will have global responsibilities where you will closely collaborate with international Sales and Success account teams and their leadership to execute growth strategies that result in customer success + revenue growth. You will lead yourself and your team to properly prepare for any customer-facing engagement as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as needed to create and close pipeline. You will give and receive clear and honest feedback and flawlessly execute our sales and success processes to surpass our assigned ACV targets. In this role you will report on all pertinent activity and forecast business impact directly to the Chief Product Officer, with a dotted line reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
This is an incredibly important role as you will directly impact the growth and trajectory of Zeotap. You will be masterful with internal and external engagements and put the customer in the center of everything you do. You will work closely and collaborate with the Zeotap ecosystem to inspire them to support you so you can exceed Zeotap’s global growth targets.
- Zeotap executives are inspirational leaders that create a vibrant, inclusive culture that inspires people to do their best by epitomizing our 4 core values while they create and execute strategies, drive collaboration and align resources, and extend our culture to our customers.
- They partner with customers and internal stakeholders to drive consensus on mutual success.
- They build, cultivate and maintain high performing teams, establish new objectives, coach for success and manage joint-selling and success initiatives.
- Zeotap leaders always have a successful track record of collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, marketing, product, and operations and are comfortable interacting regularly with senior level leaders and the ELT to ensure GTM objectives are met.
- Last, they maintain a deep understanding of Zeotap technology and are able to articulate Zeotap propositions to facilitate and achieve the following:
- Help define, manage, and execute the growth strategy and performance of a territory, region, or area.
- Increase awareness of the entire suite of Zeotap solutions across all accounts.
- Understand our customer’s business(es) and how it operates & the priorities that drive decisions.
- Create demand by discovering business problems or opportunities and aligning them to our solution(s.)
- Build credibility and trust with necessary external stakeholders to influence buying decisions to drive credibility and trust in your territory.
- Take both ambiguous and complex business problems and using research and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps.
- Bring rigor to a customer’s decision making process by evaluating and presenting solution options and in doing so, drive consensus among key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with customers to develop new decision frameworks and governance processes that continue to deliver value beyond a particular engagement or bundle of solutions.
- Support the generation of pipeline that results in over-achievement of ACV targets while exceeding CSAT scores.
- Collaborate with internal resources & external partners in order to drive additional value to the customer.
- Demonstrate through Zeotap software presentations and rapid prototyping how connected experiences come to life with Zeotap. This includes but is not limited to the delivery of executive level demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing IT roadmaps.
- Accurately report and forecast activity to regional and executive leadership.
- Learn and distribute market intelligence to your team(s) and greater Zeotap ecosystem.
- Become the trusted advisor of your territory.
- At least 10+years of field experience leading a pre-sales solutions engineering or consulting organization selling & solutioning digital advertising & marketing technologies like DMP, CDP, CMP, and/or CRM solutions, programmatic digital data/DaaS products and comparable marketing or advertising SaaS solutions to every level of a marketing or advertising organization across a variety of industries and verticals. You will also have a successful history of creating market opportunities and are comfortable selling & solutioning in a wide variety of arenas from the C-suite to industry events and have the ability to create, support, and/or deliver impactful presentations accordingly.
- Track Record: the proven ability to build and grow a world-class global organization through talent acquisition, development, and retention characterized by high productivity and morale.
- Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into partnerships.
- Industry Expertise: proven experience cultivating strategic relationships with global and regional digital marketing organizations that leverage platform solutions like ESP’s, DMP’s, and/or CDP’s.
- Technical Acumen: a strong understanding of marketing technologies that leverage on and offline consumer behavior & attributes / 1P – 3P data.
- Consultative Selling: expertise creating differentiated, credible, and successful business cases highlighting revenue growth plans with partners with a focus on mutual success.
- Results Driven: a demonstrated ability to drive significant NRR growth through the execution of adoption, expansion, and renewal best practices with a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes via an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Collaborative: you are easy to do business with and are capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Urgency: high energy with a persistent drive to execute with urgency and effectively manage time.
- Competitive Spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Change Agent: Demonstrated ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- Passion: a love affair with digital marketing and enabling brands to better understand their customers.
- Traveler: dedicated to work with the team, key stakeholders, and customers in person whenever possible.
- Prospecting Skills: a relentless search to find opportunities to expand the value for prospective and existing customers.
- Compelling & Effective Communicator: an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills; dynamic and persuasive in presenting ideas to both internal and external C-level stakeholders.
- Self Enabler and Learner: you have and curate a broad knowledge of relevant technology and partnership trends.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
- Transparent & Trusted Advisor: you are unbiased with your positioning when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.
Across all Zeotap leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!