Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Zeotap is the only global identity and data tech platform that offers a deterministic end2end solution to onboard, understand and activate 1st party customer data across Europe, North America, LATAM and India.
Zeotap works with exclusive data sources such as 10 tier-1 telecom operators globally and many others.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today has offices all over the globe and counts many of the world's most prestigious brands amongst its clients.
- Facilitating the execution and improvement of backlog refinement with Product Managers, Product Owners, and team members to learn and practice healthy backlog management along with prioritization practices
- Teaching and encouraging a balanced backlog that delivers valuable features for customers, reducing technical debt, providing business value, and enabling product sustainability
- Assisting in dependency management and cross team coordinationCreating and maintaining Jira projects at an administration levelFacilitating Agile ceremonies: standups, team backlog grooming, release planning, and retrospectives
- Facilitating collaboration, communication, and conflict management
- Mentoring Product Managers, Product Owners, and team members in Agile practices and continuous improvement
- Removing impediments to the team’s ability to perform
- Acting as a buffer between external distractions to minimize internal disruptionsAssisting in the coordination of operational issue resolution
- Allocating and controlling technical resources as they relate to individual programs as well as the company’s overall goalsFostering team responsibility, self-accountability, transparency, and self-organization
- Introducing and encouraging teams to explore healthy
- Agile development practices, focusing on quality, technical excellence, and predictable delivery
- Helping the team to develop, capture, and analyze metrics to facilitate team improvements
- Promoting transparency through healthy communications and data integrity
- Interacting with internal and external personnel and delivering executive summariesMonitoring and tracking the project from initiation through delivery
- Understanding the system's scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team
- Implementing new processes and procedures when needed
- Ability to analyze business requirements, write specifications, scope technical requirements, manage multiple software development efforts, drive rigorous testing, and coordinate product launch
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues
- Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Knowledge of martech/adtech market trends, industry players, and new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree 4-5 years program / project management experience
- Experience in Agile / Scrum environments and with program management methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsStrong documentation skills
- Strong technical background or computer science degreeExperience creating and launching new products
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team