Content & Communications Manager
London, United Kingdom /
Zeotap is creating the future of customer data. We’ve built the world’s first Customer Intelligence Platform - the only CDP to combine enterprise data and identity resolution - and over 75% of the world’s top 100 brands work with us. Gartner thinks we’re a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and AdExchanger called us the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019). We’ve even founded our own universal marketing ID initiative to prepare the adtech world for a cookieless future.
Our Marketing team is growing almost as fast as our product line, and we need a Content and Communications Manager who is up for the challenge. You will be leading the charge in making Zeotap stand out as a thought leader in the crowded conversation around data and adtech.
This is the perfect role for a marketer who cannot choose between being creative and poking around in revenue numbers - this is the kind of role where you will be applying your genius to solving real-world business challenges.
- Owning the content marketing strategy for Zeotap, translating business requirements into content that makes measurable impact. This could be whitepapers, blogs, webinars, podcasts, videos - it is up to you!
- Own the editorial calendar and work with other marketing and sales teams to ensure that your content gets maximum visibility
- Be Zeotap’s ‘Editor-In-Chief’ - every piece of content that gets published is either yours to write or edit, so you’ll have a keen eye for tone-of-voice and style
- Overseeing the localisation of your content so that it works for our different markets
- Using our marketing stack to measure where your content is making the most impact, and where you are needed next
- Managing our public relations strategy with the support of our local agencies
- Adhering to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- Completing all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
- 5+ years’ of marketing experience (or similar) within a SaaS, data or identity technology company
- Excellent writing skills and ability to write with confidence and gravitas for a C-Level audience Eagle-eye for detail (it helps if you geek out on spelling and grammar)
- Experience in managing proactive and reactive PR Strong knowledge of SEO and how to drive it using content marketing
- Experience with multimedia content such as video, podcasts and webinars
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot) and CRM systems (ideally Salesforce) Entrepreneurial mindset / can do mentality
Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!