Sales Development Representative – DACH (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Data Sourcing /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
· Your core responsibility is to drive zeotap’s outbound lead development and prospecting of the data sourcing and publisher partnerships
· You create and manage a targeting list of ideal potential partners
· You initiate contacts through outbound email, LinkedIn campaigns, cold calls et al
· You build first relationships with clients and qualify potential partners through discovery and qualification calls
· You create incremental data sourcing and publisher opportunities and pass qualified leads to the business development executives
· You collaborate closely with our data partnerships and ID+ publisher sales teams to ensure our company's targets are met
· You use our sales and marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce CRM, Pardot) highly effective and organized
· You continuously improve your product and data partnerships to prepare for the next business development role
· You will position zeotap as an innovative customer intelligence platform and ID+ as the universal ID solution solving one of the biggest future challenges in digital marketing
· You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
· 1-3 years’ experience in sales or sales development, preferably in MarTech
· SaaS experience is a plus
· Incredible verbal communication and writing skills, in particular, strong interpersonal, team-working and customer service skills
· You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English. French and/or Spanish language skills are a plus.
· Very structured, process and detail-oriented
· Entrepreneurial mindset / can do mentality
· Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
· You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
· You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
· You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
Business acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and generating a joint vision around the future of data and identity in digital publishing.
Consultative selling: the ability to put the publisher partner requirements first to focus on solutioning their needs.
Prospecting skills: a relentless search to find new partners and expand the value for existing ones.
Compelling communicator: the ability to motivate and guide your audience to take action as needed or desired.
Urgency: a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
Competitive spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
Collaborative: the ability to encourage and facilitate teamwork to drive customer & Zeotap success.
Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
Personable: You bring a friendly & enjoyable atmosphere to the room
Results driven: a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes for your customers and yourself with an ongoing desire to iterate.
Transparent & trusted advisor: you are unbiased with your selling when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.
Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system | Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!