VP - Marketing
Greater New York City Area /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
As the VP Marketing, you will:
- Lead a marketing organization that is spread across two continents
- Own the zeotap brand and drive its growth both in the US and EU
- Define and set up the global zeotap marketing strategy, incl. budgets, goals and objectives
- Substantially grow the relationship with key strategic partners that help with brand awareness and credibility
- Scale our lead-generation activities and oversee content development as part of it
- Be ahead of the industry trends and developments so that it is reflected in the marketing strategy
- Define measurable KPIs to ensure world-class marketing strategies are being implemented successfully
- Identify and share best marketing practices across markets
- Be in charge of significantly driving zeotap’s long-term success
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
Here is what we are looking for:
- You are an outstanding marketing leader with a strong focus on branding in a highly complex industry at the intersection of technology, data, security/privacy and MarTech
- Proven track record in growing a brand and a marketing department
- 10+ years minimum track record in marketing in a multi-national environment in the Tech/MarTech ecosystem
- You bring 5+ years of leadership experience in managing and coaching/developing a highly ambitious marketing team across a multi-national footprint and related diversity in cultures, styles and languages
- You consider yourself among the top 3-5 percent quartile of your peers. You are extremely ambitious, energetic and love to work in demanding, high-growth environments
- It’s your style to act as an owner, a real entrepreneur, way beyond what others call “normal”. As such, you are willing to break through walls, act highly hands-on and don’t necessarily require a large team around you to succeed
- With your outstanding analytical and conceptual sharpness, you spot areas for improvement, execute fast on implementation and set your teams for success
- Your communication & negotiation skills, as well as your emotional intelligence, enable you to successfully navigate complex structures
- You are willing to travel whenever necessary to manage the team abroad
- Finally, you are passionate about how the combination of technology and data applied in an ethical, privacy-compliant way betters entire industries
What we offer:
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Be at the heart of the rapidly changing and growing data industry
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!