VP Sales (France)
Paris Area, France /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
As a Vice President of Sales for Zeotap, you will lead a team of account executives and their supporting resources to formulate and execute a sales strategy within an assigned region. Drive revenue growth by developing and winning new customers and expand existing relationships in and around the install base.
You will lead a winning team of high performing account executives and their supporting resources where you will prepare, coach, participate and lead (as needed) in client and prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as needed to create and close pipeline.
You will be responsible for the ongoing mentoring, development, and performance of the sales team which includes daily coaching and enablement, flawlessly executing sales process, and leading the team to surpass their assigned ACV quotas.
You will report on all sales activity and forecast directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
This is an incredibly important role as you and the team(s) you lead will directly impact the growth and trajectory at Zeotap.
You will be masterful with internal and external engagements and put the customer & employee in the center of everything you do.
You will coach your team to develop their careers while inspiring them to do the best work of their life by leading them to exceed the team’s financial plan.
- Zeotap vice presidents are leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map territory and account strategies, align and direct resources, and act as an extension of their customers and employees to drive mutual success across both enterprise and commercial segments. They work very closely with a wide variety of stakeholders ranging from product specialists, marketing leadership, and executives to achieve the following:
- Define, manage, and steer the growth strategy and performance of your region.
- Increase awareness of the entire suite of Zeotap solutions across all segments of your region.
- Coach and enable your team(s) to understand your customer’s business and how it operates & the priorities that drive decisions.
- Coach and enable your team(s) to create demand by discovering business problems or opportunities and aligning them to our solution(s.)
- Build credibility and trust with necessary external stakeholders to influence buying decisions to drive credibility and trust in your region.
- Sell vision and value vs features & functionality to increase customer success and ACV.
- Generate pipeline that results in over-achievement of quota while exceeding CSAT scores.
- Collaborate with internal resources & external partners in order to drive additional value to the customer.
- Continuously develop, iterate, and hire talent.
- Accurately report and forecast sales activity to executive leadership.
- Learn and distribute market intelligence to your team(s) and greater Zeotap ecosystem.
- Become the trusted advisor of your region.
- As a Vice President of Sales for Zeotap, you will have at least 10-years of field sales leadership experience selling and leading teams that have successfully sold full stack marketing technologies like DMP, CDP, CMP, and/or CRM solutions, programmatic digital data products and comparable marketing or advertising SaaS solutions to every level of a marketing or advertising organization across both Enterprise and Commercial segments.
- You speak French at a native level and are fluent in English.
- As with all Zeotap sales leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Servant Leader: you lead from the front and facilitate collaboration to win as a team.
- Player-Coach: the ability to demonstrate, coach, and mentor your team.
- Time Management: the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team selling environment.
- Bias for Action: you lead, coach, and inspire your team to win vs avoid losing and find ways to over-achieve.
- Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into software solutions.
- Consultative Selling: the ability to put the customer’s requirements first to focus on solutioning their needs.
- Prospecting Skills: you lead your team with a relentless search to find new customers and expand the value for existing ones.
- Results Driven: you possess a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes for your customers, your team, and yourself with an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Transparent & Trusted Advisor: you are unbiased with your selling when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.
- Compelling & Effective Communicator: an outstanding negotiator with the ability to motivate and guide your audience to take action as needed or desired and a clear and trustworthy communicator with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Predictable: your teams are consistent and perform as forecasted.
- Urgency: a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
- Competitive Spirit: you exhibit and lead with an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Collaborative: the ability to encourage and facilitate teamwork to drive customer & Zeotap success.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning, developing, and providing feedback.
- Personable: You bring a friendly & enjoyable atmosphere to the room
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!