VP of Alliances & Partners
Greater New York City Area /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- The Vice President of Alliances & Partners will be responsible for leading a team that develops and executes on joint go-to-market strategies with business partners to increase market penetration.
- This leader must be able to facilitate the development of joint solutions and business plans to meet or exceed annual ACV targets.
- They will develop and lead a global team that will facilitate joint selling between Zeotap’s direct sales teams and partners in order to drive ACV.
- This executive will identify and develop targets, define the value proposition, and engage and train sales teams on rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues while ensuring mutual success.
- This executive will report on all sales activity and forecast directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
This is an incredibly important role as you will directly impact the growth and trajectory of Zeotap. You will be masterful with internal and external engagements and put the customer in the center of everything you do. You will work closely and collaborate with the Zeotap ecosystem to inspire them to support you so you can exceed your assigned quota.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years of consulting, management, and/or business leadership experience
- Proven track record of building and leading partnerships and associated revenue in a high growth Ad and/or Marketing Technology company
- This individual must exhibit leadership qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to influence multiple stakeholders to support Zeotap’s global alliances sales strategy
- Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into partnerships.
- Industry Expertise: proven experience cultivating strategic relationships with global and regional SI’s, ISV’s, and reseller channels in the general digital marketing industry.
- Leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in complex business and marketing environments.
- Consultative Selling: expertise creating differentiated, credible, and successful business cases highlighting revenue growth plans with partners with a focus on mutual success.
- Technical Acumen: a strong understanding of technology that leverages on and offline consumer behavior & attributes / 1P – 3P data.
- Results Driven: a demonstrated ability to drive significant growth through reseller partnerships with a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes via an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Collaborative: you are easy to do business with and are capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Urgency: high energy with a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
- Competitive Spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Change Agent: Demonstrated ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- Passion: a love affair with digital marketing and enabling brands to better understand their customers.
- Prospecting Skills: a relentless search to find new alliances and partners while expanding the value for existing ones.
- Compelling & Effective Communicator: an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills; dynamic and persuasive in presenting ideas to both internal and external C-level stakeholders.
- Self Enabler and Learner: you have and curate a broad knowledge of relevant technology and partnership trends.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
- Transparent & Trusted Advisor: you are unbiased with your positioning when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.
Across all Zeotap leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Zeotap executives are leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result driven) while they create and execute strategies, drive collaboration and align resources, and extend our culture to our customers. They partner with customers and collaborate with internal teammates to drive consensus on mutual success. They build, cultivate and maintain high performing teams, establish new objectives, coach for success and manage joint-selling initiatives. Zeotap leaders always have a successful track record of collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, marketing, product, and operations and are comfortable interacting regularly with senior level leaders and the ELT to ensure GTM objectives are met.
- Develop strategies that result in long-term strategic partnerships.
- Ensure team attains quarterly and annual ACV targets.
- Design and execute a GTM model that includes specific GTM business plans.
- Facilitate actionable planning which will include the development of joint solutions, sales enablement, and pipeline generation.
- Increase awareness of the entire suite of Zeotap solutions across all regions.
- Manage and scale partner relationships to maximize growth and to ensure partner commitment and success.
- Initiate joint account planning and strategy sessions liaising with regional sales leadership.
- Initiate and conduct sales readiness and training events by geo.
- Collaborate with marketing to plan industry and product focused events.
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline against sales and alliances’ objectives to exceed ACV targets.
- Collaborate with internal resources & stakeholders to drive additional value to partners.
- Demonstrate through Zeotap software demonstrations and rapid prototyping how connected experiences come to life with Zeotap. This includes but is not limited to the delivery of executive level demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing IT roadmaps.
- Accurately report and forecast activity to executive leadership.
- Learn and distribute market intelligence to your team(s) and greater Zeotap ecosystem.
- Become a trusted advisor.
Lastly, they maintain a deep understanding of Zeotap technology and are able to articulate Zeotap propositions to facilitate and achieve the following:
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!