Legal Manager - Data Protection (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany
zeotap is the only Global Identity Resolution and Data Platform that powers brands’ analytics and marketing. We leverage premier deterministic data, unified from 85 highly selected sources, such as telecoms, E-Commerce marketplaces and others to fuel our clients’ machine learning models and increase economic return on people-based marketing.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today operates in North and South America, Top-5 European markets as well as India.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both, senior leaders and the very best young talent.
- Support the global legal team in day-to-day privacy-related questions
- Review, draft and negotiate data processing agreements and other related legal documents
- Research on legal framework in our key markets with focus on US and Europe
- Drive projects in the domain of privacy (with the focus on GDPR and ePrivacy) and work with leading external law companies in this domain
- Review proposed product changes from the perspective of privacy compliance
- Review internal documentation to ensure compliance with privacy laws
- Gain insights into a technology and data company leading in the domain of privacy and data security
- At least 1-2 years of experience (in a law firm or in-house), preferably related to privacy law
- Bachelor or Master in international, European or US law
- Proficiency in English and another European language (preferably German or French)
- Excellent legal analysis and research skills
- Strong interest in recent developments of Internet-related privacy laws and policies
- Strong knowledge about data protection laws (with a focus on the US and Europe)
What do we offer?
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Join a legal team that won the "Legal500" award in 2018!
- Be at the heart of the rapidly changing and growing data industry
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team