Accountant - India Operations (Berlin based; m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
· You support the Finance Team in their daily tasks related to financial reporting, budgeting and financial statements (monthly and annual reporting) for India operations
· You take care of adhoc tasks and projects from the Finance & Operation Teams
· You work cross functionally with our Teams in 6 different countries
· You closely work with and support the Finance Manager and the VP of Operations
· You help to monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, payroll and other transactions
· You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
· 3 - 5yrs experience within Finance/Operations for India
· You can speak any of the Top 7 languages in India (for example: Kannada / Hindi / Urdu / Tamil / Malyalam / Telgu / Marathi) at a native level (preferred)
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, conceptual skills and detail-oriented working
· Very good communication skills, fluent in English, German is a plus
· Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
· You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
· You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
· You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have on industries for Social Betterment
Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system | Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!