Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You install, manage and maintain production infrastructure of Zeotap.
- You manage and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure of Zeotap.
- You ensure production is delivering performance, fault tolerance and high availability guarantees.
- You have an eye on cost and continuously optimize infrastructure for best cost benefits.
- You troubleshoot and solve production issues collaborating with engineering.
- You assist engineering in performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Responsible in incident and change management services.
- You choose/create right tools to achieve operation, automation and compliance objectives of Zeotap.
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 5+ years of experience spread across internet and product companies.
- Hands-on in maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Skills in one or more scripting languages like Python is must.
- Experience in configuration management tools (like Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
- Experience in containerized environment preferably with Docker.
- Managing builds with Jenkins.
- Experience in Linux System administration including troubleshooting/deployment of OS, DB, filesystem and Networking issues.
- Good Understanding of Networking and OSI model.
- Should have good hands on exposure in deployment of IPSEC tunnels using OpenSwan or Cisco.
- Understanding of Linux security controls like CIS benchmarks.
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team