Senior DevOps Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You install, manage and maintain production infrastructure of Zeotap.
- You manage and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure of Zeotap.
- You ensure production is delivering performance, fault tolerance and high availability guarantees.
- You have an eye on cost and continuously optimize infrastructure for best cost benefits.
- You troubleshoot and solve production issues collaborating with engineering.
- You assist engineering in performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Responsible in incident and change management services.
- You choose/create right tools to achieve operation, automation and compliance objectives of Zeotap.
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 5+ years of experience spread across internet and product companies.
- Hands-on in maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Skills in one or more scripting languages like Python is must.
- Experience in configuration management tools (like Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
- Experience in containerized environment preferably with Docker.
- Managing builds with Jenkins.
- Experience in Linux System administration including troubleshooting/deployment of OS, DB, filesystem and Networking issues.
- Good Understanding of Networking and OSI model.
- Should have good hands on exposure in deployment of IPSEC tunnels using OpenSwan or Cisco.
- Understanding of Linux security controls like CIS benchmarks.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!