Information Security Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You will lead the security operations (both technical and compliance) function to ensure customer and organization data is secure and private, zeotap systems are protected and zeotap meets all governance and compliance obligations. Ability to work across the Information Security organization and across the company with other technical and non-technical groups.
- You will analyse technical and business requirements from a security perspective and make appropriate recommendations to reduce the overall risk to zeotap.
- You should assess, design, and enforce information security policies and procedures at zeotap working with all the relevant stakeholders.
- You should stay abreast of information security frameworks supported by day today, including ISO 27001, CSA Star, GDPR and SOC 2.
- You will train employees throughout the organization on information security risks and best practices.
- You will maintain documentation and logs required for compliance, conduct internal audits and Administer security related tools and technology.
- You should manage vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, security audits, undertaking incident handling processes
- You should be able to do Global project documentations
- You will manage 3rd party vendors as per business requirements
- 7+ years of experience in information security.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar Professional certification in CCISO, CISSP or CISM is preferred. Any other relevant security
- Certification such as ECSA, CIA, CEH will be advantageous.
- In-depth technical experience in security technologies and products
- Proven professional expertise in a similar role
- Exposure to Cloud concepts and technologies
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
What we offer
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hour
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!