Data Partnerships Manager UK
London, United Kingdom
zeotap is the only Global Identity Resolution and Data Platform that powers brands’ analytics and marketing. We leverage premier deterministic data, unified from 85 highly selected sources, such as telecoms, E-Commerce marketplaces and others to fuel our clients’ machine learning models and increase economic return on people-based marketing.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today operates in North and South America, Top-5 European markets as well as India.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both, senior leaders and the very best young talent.
- You further grow zeotap’s deterministic data pipe in the UK market with the ambition to create the world’s largest deterministic identity and data platform
- You identify and build sustainable strategic partnerships with leading Publishers in the UK (as data partners and zeotap clients)
- You take the lead for all UK data partners and drive the engagement process from initial contact to commercial go-live
- You manage and orchestrate the entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our solution
- You will work and partner with both, slowly moving corporates and agile smaller companies across industries (Publisher, telecom, eCommerce, finance etc.)
- You lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, product and technology teams impacting our strategic positioning and execution towards data partners
- You identify motivational drivers / “compelling reasons to act” across all partners’ relevant hierarchy levels and work with key decision makers and influencers
- You represent zeotap as speaker at relevant conferences
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 5+ years experience in a similar strategic partnership role (SaaS sales, data platform sales)
- Solid track of solution selling experience and previous experience in a Top Management consulting firm is a strong plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: MarTech, AdTech
- Ability to build and nurture strategic partnerships while selling technology solutions at the same time
- Proven negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment
- While leveraging your outstanding communication skills and your psychological understanding of human motivational factors, you are used to play the corporate chess board and are highly convincing across seniory levels
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social BettermentYou work in a very structured manner and are used to creating top-management presentations in PowerPoint
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team