Business Development Manager, Data Partnerships - DACH (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Data Sourcing /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe & APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- Your core responsibility is to grow our data partner portfolio in the DACH region
- You identify and engage new data partners and maintain the relationship with the current ones
- You build, develop and manage customer relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- You closely align with our ID+ sales teams and jointly drive publisher opportunities to signature
- You develop process and structure to make the global zeotap organization more efficient and ensure long-term success
- You communicate effectively with external partners and internal teams to ensure requirements and goals are met
- You lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, channels, product and technology teams (market analysis, strategy initiatives, preparation of sales and marketing material, definition and roll out of new solutions, organization of global events etc.)
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- Previous experience in a Top Management or Strategy consulting firm
- 2+ years of experience selling, negotiating with clients and partners in the technology industry
- Knowledge of any of the following sectors is a plus: Digital Marketing, Customer Data Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Programmatic Advertising
- Business fluency in English and native level in German
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw meaningful conclusions
- You are a “sales rockstar” with very strong communication & presentation skills
- Very structured, proactive and self-driven behavior – within your existing scope and beyond, e.g. identifying areas for future growth
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Strong commitment to beating sales targets, a positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
Our Investment in You
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!