Senior Information Security Analyst
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You play a key role in deploying a SIEM solution and monitor security feeds streaming from various sources, investigate intrusion attempts and perform in-depth analysis of exploits
- You review security events that are populated in a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool
- You analyse a variety of network and host-based security appliance logs (Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, Sys Logs, etc.) to determine the correct remediation actions and escalation paths for each incident, event analysis and must possess knowledge of operating systems, TCP/IP networking, network attacks, attack signatures, defence countermeasures, vulnerability management, and log analysis
- You maintain network security on Zeotap and client premises and deploy new security detection and protection solutions
- You perform application security assessments on Zeotap applications, optimise the solutions and processes and aim to have the most secure application
- You explore and operationalise new security tools and technology at Zeotap
- You conduct proactive threat research and offensive analysis
- You actively participate in internal InfoSec compliance activities.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in security architecture, security operations and threat
- analysis, application security domains
- Good understanding of application security frameworks, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (OWASP, SANS etc.)
- Experience in Security Operations Centre, SIEM monitoring tools- log analysis, packet analysis and packet capture tools, TCP/IP networking, and reverse engineering
- Basic understanding of common databases and web technologies, incident handling/response.
- Good understanding of cloud security.
- Good hands on Experience in automation and scripting
- Exposure of tools burp, nessus, metasploit,
- Experience working in Security Operations Centre and/or Computer Incident Response Team
- Solid knowledge of computer networks and common protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, FTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, HTTP, and etc.
- Must have experience with analysis of network traffic and usage of Deep Packet Inspection tools.
- Must have experience in security automation
- Proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages (Python, Go, C/C++).
- In-depth technical knowledge of Linux Operating Systems.
- Ability to analyse endpoint, network, and application logs
What we offer:
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a true customer centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team