Chief of Staff
Europe – Executive Team /
About the company
Zeotap is a Customer Data Platform from Europe for Europe. We have strong conviction that CDP is mission-critical to drive improved commercial outcomes across marketing, sales and services. We differentiate by making CDP easy to use with a marketer-friendly UI, easy to deploy in 4 weeks and drive first results in 4 more weeks, by thinking and acting in use cases that matter to our customers and their customers, a best-in-class Identity Resolution capability, and powerful connectivity to your existing technologies.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our fast-paced and high-energy culture at Zeotap, a leading SaaS company.
As the Chief of Staff, you will work closely with our executive team and support them in strategic decision-making, project management, and operational planning. You will also provide support to our go-to-market team by preparing presentations for management-level meetings.
This role is perfect for someone looking for their first Chief of Staff role or an aspiring entrepreneur seeking operational experience in a rapidly growing start-up.
Remote work within Spain is possible, the successful candidate must be available for frequent travel.
- Work with the executive team to support them in strategic decision-making and project management. You will be responsible for tracking and reporting on key initiatives and projects and providing regular updates to the executive team.
- Collaborate with the go-to-market team to create presentations for management-level meetings, ensuring that they are well-structured, visually appealing, and effectively communicate our key messages.
- Act as a liaison between different departments and teams within Zeotap, helping to facilitate communication and collaboration to drive cross-functional initiatives and projects forward.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate our internal processes, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations to the executive team.
What you have:
- Background in strategy consulting
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, high-paced culture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- You are open to travel up to 50% of the time
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & equity
- Remote-first organisation #LI-Remote
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!