Information Security Associate Manager/Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Zeotap is the only global identity and data tech platform that offers a deterministic end2end solution to onboard, understand and activate 1st party customer data across Europe, North America, LATAM and India.
Zeotap works with exclusive data sources such as 10 tier-1 telecom operators globally and many others.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today has offices all over the globe and counts many of the world's most prestigious brands amongst its clients.
- The Information Security Manager] is responsible for the assessing and documenting of zeotap’s compliance and risk posture as they relate to the its information and underlying infrastructure and application(s).
- The purpose of this position is to provide highly skilled technical and information security expertise for development and implementation of the information security risk management program. Responsibilities require leadership and project management experience, as well as expertise to ensure effective system-wide security analysis; intrusion detection; standards and testing; risk assessment; awareness and education; and development of policies, standards and guidelines and maintain the certifications for the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the smooth functioning of the department and maintain the reputation of the organization as a viable business partner.
- Recommend programmatic and technical directions and operate with a high degree of independence in matters relating to the investigation, impact, and analysis of security incidents, decisions regarding risk, and measures for computer and network security.
- Operate with a high degree of independence with regard to project management activities, including development of project plans and budget/resource estimates.
- Lead the development and implementation of the system-wide risk management function of the information security program to ensure information security risks are identified and monitored.
- Internally assess, evaluate and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the University's information and technology systems.
- Lead the system-wide information security compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes, and procedures meet defined requirements, policies and regulations.
- Develop and implement effective and reasonable policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data and ensure information security and compliance with relevant legislation and legal interpretation.
- Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors, ISO family of standards, CSA Star, SoX etc.
- Interacts in both oral and written communications with all levels of System staff including; Computer center staff, developers and other ITS staff, campus technical staff, general counsel, auditors, and all System staff and students and technology vendors and contractors, in matters related to information security and security awareness materials.
- Work with Internal Audit, Regulators, Partner/Client’s and outside consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits
- Coordinate and track all information technology and security related audits including scope of audits, colleges/units involved, timelines, auditing agencies and outcomes. Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities and provide a consistent perspective that continually puts the institution in its best light. Provide guidance, evaluation and advocacy on audit responses.
- Must be able to assess computer hardware, software, and systems for security risks or violations and work with internal staff and technology vendors to recommend solutions. Develop strategies to address awareness and training for all stakeholders as well as technical solutions. Must be able to assess the status of complex multi-location projects as well as identify and implement appropriate corrective measures to resolve issues as they arise. Must have a strong customer service orientation and the ability to project that attitude to customers in remote locations.
- 7 – 10+ years of advanced IT skills with high level of information security experience and expertise
- Knowledge of information security risk management frameworks and compliance practices.
- Knowledge of securing network technologies, client, and server operating systems.
- Ability to develop security standards and guidelines based on best practices and industry standards
- Experience responding to, analysing, and communicating information security incidents
- Have 3 years of experience in planning and managing security projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing experience
- Understanding of common security standards and regulations relating to a higher education environment (e.g., ISO2700x, CSA Star, SoX etc.)
What we offer:
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a true customer centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team