Senior Software Engineer - UI
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You create compelling and consistent web interfaces for our application across multiple devices and browsers
- You create engaging visualisations over large data sets including geojsons
- You optimize them for speed and performance
- You analyse technical feasibility of UI feature requirements
- You contribute to enriching in-house created UI component library
- You take complete ownership and lead junior engineers to deliver projects
- You create backend stack using Node.js backed by SQL technologies as needed by the project
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in building UI
- Well versed with HTML, HTML5, CSS
- Worked on building dynamic and interactive UIs using any frameworks - ANGULAR, REACT,BOOTSTRAP etc
- Good unit testing skills - Experience with any framework is a plus.
- Experience in debugging browser compatibility issues and performance issues.
- Experience in using image manipulation tools like photoshop or GIMP
- Good GitHub profile is a big plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!