Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany
Office Management / Executive Assisstant
zeotap is the only Global Identity Resolution and Data Platform that powers brands’ analytics and marketing. We leverage premier deterministic data, unified from 85 highly selected sources, such as telecoms, E-Commerce marketplaces and others to fuel our clients’ machine learning models and increase economic return on people-based marketing.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today operates in North and South America, Top-5 European markets as well as India.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both, senior leaders and the very best young talent.
- You take over all administrative tasks from the top management, allowing them to focus on core business activities
- You coordinate appointments, calls and correspondence, taking full ownership for the schedule of our execs
- You organize internal and external meetings and events
- You are responsible for all office administration - overseeing the front desk, handling phone and e-mail inquiries, processing incoming and outgoing post and packages, and filing invoices and contracts
- You complete daily ad-hoc tasks
- You arrange travel, visas and accommodation for the team
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- Previous experience in a similar position (executive assistant, team assistant, secretary, hotel front desk)
- Heightened communication and problem solving skills and you love to deal with people
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively manage your own tasks
- Native-level German and business professional English
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have on industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team