Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You will be responsible for leading UI functions at Zeotap.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing SAAS products of Zeotap.
- You will be coordinating between the product and your team to scope, estimate, test and deliver end to end features.
- You will be responsible for the Core UI framework - designs, implements and maintains it.
- You should stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- You will coach and mentor new team members.
- You are expected to own and develop full-stack of a product as necessary.
- 6+ years of strong experience in developing web applications.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Design, design patterns and developing highly scalable web applications.
- Experience in building component based UI library.
- Experience in D3JS is a plus.
- Knowledge in authorisation mechanism - JWT, OAUTH, GAUTH.
- Ability to ramp up on backend technologies using Node or Java based stacks.
- Good working knowledge of DB - MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge on Caching technologies.
- Ability to deliver code quickly from given scenarios in fast paced startup environment.
- Added advantage- GitHub, Sketch, GCP, Worked with Agile Development Process.
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!